Impressions from the game:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    I wasn't playing close attention to him but he didn't look bad and I do think he's going to be good. I'm thinking about the tournament and fact that it is Howard. Maybe wiggins won't be the one, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody other than hall, early or baker has quite the game tomorrow. I'd also like to see baker get his shot back on track tomorrow.
    Howard is very undersized at the post. I would guess that if anyone had a signature game, it would Orukpe or Lufile (if he gets enough minutes). Maybe White.

Comment

For me a big game from anyone still wouldn't be 21 and 8 like cle. I didn't say that very well. I would be looking for something like double digit scoring on a good shooting percentage and more minutes, that's all.

Comment

Wiggins will eventually find his groove. He is a shooter that can get hot and put up points in a hurry; therefore, a big game from him is likely and it will be a matter when - not if.

I have been waiting for the next Aaron Hogg (A juco player that looks absolutely lost until it finally clicks with one big game). I think Wiggins is that guy...

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
          Wiggins will eventually find his groove. He is a shooter that can get hot and put up points in a hurry; therefore, a big game from him is likely and it will be a matter when - not if.

I have been waiting for the next Aaron Hogg (A juco player that looks absolutely lost until it finally clicks with one big game). I think Wiggins is that guy...
          I remember that game...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
            I spoke with one of the assistant coaches prior to the season starting and his exact words were and I quote.. "our guys have had tattoos since the 5th grade..we're thuggin"
            Get 'Cold' a fresh towel... STAT!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
            X