Who wants to beat SIU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to beat SIU???

I do!!! Both teams not playing to the best of their ability right now might = a darn good game and HOPEFULLY with good 'ol WU on top!

NO--THIS ISN'T A PREDICTION THREAD... I'm sure those will come too. This is just a question.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to go into Carbondale and come out with a win. If the team isn't motivated for this game, they need to check their pulse. Let's come in and see some of that strong defense we've seen at times this year. Knowing the way both teams are playing this year (low scoring, heavy on defense) It may not even get as high as 50, but again, AS LONG AS WE COME OUT ON TOP!

I tell you... the speed in which new threads get posted boggles the mind! Hey--as long as we're focusing on beating SIU and not on things we have no control over and shouldn't be worried about at this pont--I'm happy.

GO SHOX.

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
      I tell you... the speed in which new threads get posted boggles the mind! Hey--as long as we're focusing on beating SIU and not on things we have no control over and shouldn't be worried about at this pont--I'm happy.

GO SHOX.
      I'm happy also! :good:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Wstate...

Man that video brings back some memories... people sure did hate that song. I can say that it's a little easier to tolerate 20 years after it came out and it's not getting played too much.

Thanks for sharing. We all could use a dose of 'happy' right now.

Comment

I don't, I hate winning...... :roll:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Ok, it's a bit obvious, but I was trying to come up with the antithesis of all of the SC-Marshall threads.

Cut me some slack--it's my first thread! LOL. ;-)

Go SHOX!

Comment

I don't. I want the Shox to lose out so we can get the number 1 pick in next years draft.

Comment

Wait, Marshall keeps emphasizing there's no waiver wire, but now there's a draft?

I guess we're taking Garret Stutz in the first round then...
                Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                Students > Alumni
                If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Who doesn't want to beat SIU?

Maybe our ugly ball will be just a little bit prettier than their ugly ball. Oh man. 2 teams playing ugly ball.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOkYkXOZoY&feature=related
                      This Is Sparta
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                        I don't, I hate winning...... :roll:
                        :lol:

... You know, winning has its downside. Coaches expect raises, parking gets harder, tickets get harder to obtain, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

reads question.... raises hand
                          Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Working...
                          X