Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Admisson Tickets - Howard

Can someone describe the rules for General Admission Tickets:

1. How early would I need to get there to get a front row seat?
    2. Can my 10 year old son sit with me or would the students be to obnoxious?
    3. Are there chairs or benches?

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

First row in the past has been tough, because they allow students in before other GA. I would recommend befriending some of the students there and asking them to save a seat for you and your son. Plan on 4 to 4:30 for a 7pm game. If 3rd row is ok around 5:15 right before they let in the students should work.

I have been bringing my little one since she was 1 (10 now) and they are great with her. They have probably done more to convince her that the ONLY SCHOOL to attend once you have a choice is WSU. Only thing is after the game you may need to have a talk as to what is acceptable at a ball game is not acceptable at school (past experience)

They are chairs without armrests

Comment

With my tickets now in my hand (literally) and my Scythe in the other, the WuShock Reaper and my minions will be bringing the defense this Saturday. In fact, one member of my legion will be the "D" in the Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        With my tickets now in my hand (literally) and my Scythe in the other, the WuShock Reaper and my minions will be bringing the defense this Saturday. In fact, one member of my legion will be the "D" in the Defense.
        Do you, by chance, play WOW?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

GA is allowed in at 5:30 for a 7pm game ... students at 5 ... unless there was a rule change i'm unaware of. But anywho, better bring tha ruckus in the student section!!!
          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

THE WUSHOCK REAPER HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X