2024-25 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024-25 Roster

Better conditioning could lead to better play for Harlond Beverly with the Shockers

BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE
    AUGUST 21, 2024 6:01 AM

"A calm summer has made a difference in the conditioning and development of Harlond Beverly at Wichita State. Last offseason was nothing short of chaotic for Beverly, who saw his season extend until April for a Final Four run with Miami. That meant a late start to entering the transfer portal and even though he quickly decided on WSU, a late start with his new team....After WSU’s season ended on March 15, Beverly was already training for this upcoming season a week later at Koch Arena. He’s had a consistent schedule for the past five months and consistency has been key...."

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      anyone else notice we have 9 seniors on the roster? I've never seen a roster, maybe anywhere, that senior heavy. We have some major recruiting to do for next year. McGinnis, Bell, Degray, Meeks, Hill, Ballard, Bosnjck, Beverly, Cortes

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        Better conditioning could lead to better play for Harlond Beverly with the Shockers
        Alternative link not behind he paywall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

anyone else notice we have 9 seniors on the roster? I've never seen a roster, maybe anywhere, that senior heavy. We have some major recruiting to do for next year. McGinnis, Bell, Degray, Meeks, Hill, Ballard, Bosnjck, Beverly, Cortes
          Has the NCAA ruled on if Bosnjnk is a Junior or Senior? Would be major if we could end up with him for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post

Has the NCAA ruled on if Bosnjnk is a Junior or Senior? Would be major if we could end up with him for two years.
            No idea, listed as as senior on our roster. We sure could use a younger post player to groom for next year.

Comment

There are 15 players listed and 13 ships. Henry T. Is a walk-on. Does anybody know who else will not have a bb ship?
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post

Yeah, I was under the impression we have him for two years.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  There are 15 players listed and 13 ships. Henry T. Is a walk-on. Does anybody know who else will not have a bb ship?
                  I believe basketball has opened up to 15 scholarships now. But don't quote me, the moving parts are moving too quickly for me to keep up. :)
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Financially either XB or ZM with NIL likely taking care of their tuition
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

All schools get 15 schollies now

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        All schools get 15 schollies now
                        Not until the 25-26 academic year
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Alternative link not behind he paywall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...rs/ar-AA1pb9Wu
                          I hate parallel parking.

Comment

Former walk-on Trevor McBride back in a different role:
                            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                              Former walk-on Trevor McBride back in a different role:
                              https://sports.yahoo.com/former-shoc...ycsrp_catchall
                              Definitely, a feel-good story... thanks for posting.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X