Zion Pipkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zion Pipkin

This Fr just might deserve his own thread.

Coming out of summer, he's built a reputation of all energy, all motor, all the time. He's impressed both players and coaches with his defensive intensity. He said that if you don't play D for Cooz, you don't play for Cooz.

He was known as a scorer in HS and AAU, but his shot is described as a work in progress. To my way of thinking, he looks like a guy you sub in with fresh legs with 5 minutes left in the half and with 10 minutes left in the game.

Open the link in a private or incognito window.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

You had me at energy and motor. For real though, when I see a guy giving it his all, that's going to get my support, regardless of how the team performs.

Comment

Well damnit....here ya go getting me all excited with another great article and report. Lol

Not just for this year, but beyond.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        This Fr just might deserve his own thread.

Coming out of summer, he's built a reputation of all energy, all motor, all the time. He's impressed both players and coaches with his defensive intensity. He said that if you don't play D for Cooz, you don't play for Cooz.

He was known as a scorer in HS and AAU, but his shot is described as a work in progress. To my way of thinking, he looks like a guy you sub in with fresh legs with 5 minutes left in the half and with 10 minutes left in the game.

Open the link in a private or incognito window.

Sounds like Cooz 2.0

Comment

Doesn't it kinda feel like if Zion even thinks about taking a play off that PJ will swoop in from behind the bench and straighten things out?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Doesn't it kinda feel like if Zion even thinks about taking a play off that PJ will swoop in from behind the bench and straighten things out?
            I actually feel like this is entirely plausible lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It's funny, when I hear "all energy, all motor, all the time," I immediately think "tries hard, but not a very good player." Hopefully also a good player.

EDIT
              Last edited by Kel Varnsen; 4 weeks ago.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                It's funny, when I hear "all energy, all motor, all the time," I immediately think "tries hard, but not a very good player." Hopefully both are true.
                ??

Comment

It's funny, when I hear "all energy, all motor, all the time," I immediately think "tries hard, but not a very good player." Hopefully both are true.
                  Both?

Comment

Dofo?
                    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

When I hear all motor, I think of guys like Rashard Kelly, Carl Hall, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        When I hear all motor, I think of guys like Rashard Kelly, Carl Hall, etc.
                        Some guy with the initials PJ comes to my mind.

Comment

Yeah, I realize that didn’t make much sense.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I can often relate…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe you should run for mayor of Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                              X