Black Uni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Uni's

Glad they are back, new ones look really good.

All things are right in the world.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

We are Back In Black!

Comment

I thought we looked bad ass last night....tight....sic....whatever. We looked good, and then backed it up.

Comment

It helps when most of the shots you try and put up in the paint get rejected or your ass gets knocked to the floor.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We had 7 blocks last night, could have been 10-12. We are bad ass.

Comment

Best block of the night was Carl Hall's block into the student section which really got the boo birds going. This was a tough game to watch with virtually no separation and each possession physically contested the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                We had 7 blocks last night, could have been 10-12. We are bad ass.
                This was the first thing I noticed too- we just looked tougher than VCU- stronger, more physical, more bad ass, and we needed to be, because the shots weren't falling.*

Comment

Toure Murry‏@toure_murry

Wichita state in black again?!!....I'm feelin it!...
                  Toure agrees.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I was glad to see the Black back in action. I sure hope they forget they ever had the grays

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                      I was glad to see the Black back in action. I sure hope they forget they ever had the grays
                      I like the grays. They still have them I believe. But it is nice to see the black back. I think they did away with the gold uni's. I liked those also FWIW.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The grays are my least favorite of the four colors. Well, I could accept them over white as the home uni if desired. I enjoy the gold unis from time to time but absofreakinglutely love the blacks.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They can play skins as long as they win.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            They can play skins as long as they win.
                            Do we really want Cold drooling all over the place every game? Have to hook him up to an IV to keep him hydrated.
                            Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

I think the black unis just became really popular with the players and coaches.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X