Comment

I’ll see your unipanther and raise you a fever

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

UNI and their 5 seconds of being relevant. Ok
        5 seconds might be generous

Ok ok I'll give them the 5 seconds for the KU thing

Comment

How Northern Iowa suffered the greatest collapse in NCAA Tournament history - SBNation.com

Comment

I googled "Uni schedule" and got (in addition to more than a dozen schools of note including, obviously, the Shocks) Towson State and Northeastern schedules before I got Northern Iowa.

Comment

Nice to know we still live rent free in at least one frostbitten brain! After watching a bunch of Friends reruns the past couple weeks, seeing U-N-I made this pop into my head.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

image.png

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  We may have played at Intrust Arena (which seats more people) here in Wichita, but didn't we just get done with H/Hs with Okie St, Oklahoma, Missouri, K State and KU, some being at least 6 years running.

Edit: I forgot about the H/H with Baylor and VCU several years back.
                  Last edited by ShockTalk; July 10, 2024, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Rich, coming from a fanbase that gives themselves at-large updates at loss 7 in the middle of 10 game losing streaks.

UNI hasn’t been relevant in a long time and they should be happy our series with them will give them a few eyeballs.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Who cares
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I suggest a poll guessing the over under of "flops" that will occur during the game with uni. Perhaps even sub categories as to when the first occurs and if a flop occurs before the ball passes mid court and other flop combinations.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Rich, coming from a fanbase that gives themselves at-large updates at loss 7 in the middle of 10 game losing streaks.

UNI hasn’t been relevant in a long time and they should be happy our series with them will give them a few eyeballs.
                            Caveat: we don’t know what would have happened in 2020, though losing the 1-8 game in STL was a huge problem.

But UNI has never received an at-large in the HCBJ era. Last at-large bid was 2006. Hell, they haven’t been dancing at all since 2016.
                            78-65

Comment

Working...
                            X