X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Drake made their free throws......

Comment

• Final 73-70 UCal

Really good game. Drake is going to ruin somebodies day (Creighton?) sometime this year in Valley play.

Comment

• Drake really choked that away in the last 7 minutes after going up by 9. Simons couldn't throw it in the ocean and they didn't go after either of Cal's heavyweights with 4 fouls.

UNI gets another chance at a nice win against Stanford tomorrow. That should be a good one. But it still remains that WSU, CU, UNI, and Illinois State are the only squads who look like they have a snowball's chance at cracking the top 100. The anchors of the MVC are going to make it tough for top teams on the bubble (Illinois State perhaps) to sneak in this season.

Comment

• UNI has a good chance to get a shot at Memphis on saturday if they beat Stanford tomorrow and Memphis beats Minnesota, or I guess also if they both lose again. That's a great tournament this year.

Comment

• This pains me to say but, I will be rooting for Creighton tonight. Imagine what a top 25 match-up between sCUm and our shox would do for the league?

Comment

• All kinds of interesting basketball today. VCU, creighton, ill state, drake, UNI, even charleston southern.

I might even pay attention to Memphis, Louisville, Cal and Jacksonville for the heck of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                This pains me to say but, I will be rooting for Creighton tonight. Imagine what a top 25 match-up between sCUm and our shox would do for the league?
                Ditto on that! MVC is getting some serious good press, best in a long time. Will only help the Shox down the road. Go Valley!!!!

Comment

• I can't root for Kraytun.

Comment

• Stanford and UNI tied 30-30 at half.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Stanford and UNI tied 30-30 at half.
                      And Stanford goes on a 12-3 run in the first 5 minutes of the second half.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• UNI looks impressively ugly.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UNI down 45-56 with 6 and change left.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• The Panthers are a UNIgma.

Comment

• UNI goes down 66-50.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• So is the real lesson here that Louisville probably won't stay number 2 for long?

Comment

Working...
                                X