Tickets for Sale Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Sale Tonight

I know I should put this on the Ticket Board but no one reads it. I have two tickets Sec 103 Row 22 Seats 6 and 7 for $20.00 each. PM me if interested. The tickets must be picked up before 5:30 at a north Wichita location. No handling fees, shipping or any of that other BS applies.

I will also say that these tickets are directly above an exit so there is extra leg room

Comment

Okay I'm knocking them down to $30.00 for the pair. SpanglerFan has the right of first refusal since he PM'd first.

Comment

The people I was going to invite were already committed to something else. Hope I didn't mess up any plans. I enjoyed the Ron Baker show tonight.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Okay I'm knocking them down to $30.00 for the pair. SpanglerFan has the right of first refusal since he PM'd first.
          A pretty nice offer for very good seats.

I hope you were able to sell the tickets.

I hate it, when I give my tickets away and the benefactors decide not to use the tickets. It drives me nuts.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I know I should put this on the Ticket Board but no one reads it. I have two tickets Sec 103 Row 22 Seats 6 and 7 for $20.00 each. PM me if interested. The tickets must be picked up before 5:30 at a north Wichita location. No handling fees, shipping or any of that other BS applies.
            Lax, if these are season tickets, you should, in the future, post them on Ticket Marketplace at goshockers.com. I have had very good luck selling my unable-to-use tickets over the past four years. You receive the ticket price minus $1 for each ticket. The buyer pays the ticket price plus $5. This avoids having to "meet and swap"
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Lax, if these are season tickets, you should, in the future, post them on Ticket Marketplace at goshockers.com. I have had very good luck selling my unable-to-use tickets over the past four years. You receive the ticket price minus $1 for each ticket. The buyer pays the ticket price plus $5. This avoids having to "meet and swap"
              Everything has changed this season. Everything is linked to StubHub which charges additional fees. I'm not complaining as a season ticket holder...my seats get sold placing butts in my seats and it's a seemless transaction.

Comment

Working...
              X