Home or Away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home or Away?

So where is everyone wathing the Shocks vs VCU...home or out? I am a west sider so I am thinking Them Are Some Biguns which has been good in the past or trying the west Larry Buds. I am not opposed to goin east side if it is where the action is going to be, I just want to be where the shocker fans are going to be loud and plentiful. Suggestions for great place to gather anyone? Cold, I would love to be where you are going wish we had a couple of thousand of you in the student section!

I will be at home as it will be cheaper. Not that I don't value the being around my fellow Shocker fans, but my income is somewhat limited so you do what you have to do. At home I have a 55" TV and a 22" computer monitor and premium beer at >1.30 a bottle and a wife that also enjoys the games, going out I doubt it will improve things and will just cost more.

Comment

Im sure the Alumni Association will be having their Shocker Watch Party at Fox and Hound
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'll be at the game! :)

Comment

I'll definitely be going to the Fox. I can almost guarantee that they will be doing that again. In case you didn't know, Fox and Hound is located in The Waterfront that's at the intersection of 13th and Webb.

Comment

Season ticket holders received information in their ticket packet regarding Shocker Watch Parties for all road games at Fox And Hound.

Comment

I'm going to be on business in Broken Arrow, OK. If my hotel doesn't carry the U I'll be looking elsewhere. Any Tulsa area watch parties going on?

Comment

watching it at VCU!!! Repping my Shocker gear!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  I'm going to be on business in Broken Arrow, OK. If my hotel doesn't carry the U I'll be looking elsewhere. Any Tulsa area watch parties going on?
                  Going to be out of town as well in Sacramento. Hope to be done with work by 4 PM local time and hit a local sports bar to watch the game.

Comment

Boston, there is a fox and hound near 71st and garnett...very west side of BA. They'll put the game on for you.

Comment

Thanks BA. Are there typically any Shocker fans at the BA Fox & Hound?

Comment

Usually not a lot. I've gone there only when I couldn't get the game on my cable T.V.or internet, which is pretty rare.

Enjoy your trip to Oklahoma. If you need any other help or suggestions, just give me a PM...I'll be glad to help.

Comment

Quick plug for the Fox & Hound here in Wichita, specifically for the game next Tuesday - there was a Groupon available last week if you happened to snag that while it was available. I'd check out Groupon's site to see if it's still available.

Also, Tuesdays are $2 pint nights. Any beer.

Be there!

Comment

Working...
                          X