NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA

I think if Illinois State, Drake and Creighton keep on winning, we might send three teams from the Valley. I think two for sure, but we all know how bad we get snubbed sometimes.
    ________
    Zx14 Vs Hayabusa
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

I think you're exactly right. There will be at least 2 teams in the dance, possibly 3, but probably 2.

All the Prognosticators were all over the Valley early this season saying that this will be the year the Valley goes back to a 1 bid league. I have and will continue to disagree. The quality of play in the Valley continues to stand above other 1 bid leagues, and should be rewarded as such. Just because the "power" has shifted, does not mean that teams like Drake, Illinois St., and Creighton aren't quality ball clubs that deserve their shot in the Tourney.

Comment

I know I've been saying multiple bids this year was a fantasy. I'm now thinking there's a 50/50 chance.

Due to a lack of "signature" non-conf wins, I think DU and CU would be considered bubble teams. Their only wins against potential at-large teams are Duquesne and St. Josephs, both A-10 teams.

Illinois St. has no good non-conf wins and a bad loss to E. Mich. I think they need to either win the regular season or tournament.

I think the "near-perfect storm" would be for Drake to win the regular season and Creighton win the tourney. If ISU were to win one of them, I wouldn't be too confident in DU and CU (depending on which one has to rely on an at-large) getting into the NCAAs.

Comment

Bracketbusters will be huge for these teams! 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
        X