I'll stir the water....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll stir the water....

...before it's over...Ron Baker...4 year starter. The kid is better than we think, I think.

I think I think; therefore I think I think that you think correctly. ;)
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Those that think, think as well. Those that don't think, disagree.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I think EO starts over him.............more height and experience.........

Comment

As mentioned in the Redshirt thread, EO has the magical powers.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I think EO starts over him.............more height and experience.........
            I think EO starts and tips the ball to Ron.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

EO....on the WSU radar longer than any other Shocker ever!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                ...before it's over...Ron Baker...4 year starter. The kid is better than we think, I think.
                Do you think he will start at the 2 or the 3?

Comment

I don't a number defines him so much...We may play two '2's at times, just because of our matchups...

Comment

Might not be shocking to see him starting the opener if DW's ankle issues don't heal quickly. I guess if he performs well enough right off the bat he could stick.

Comment

Remember how we were all wondering who in the world was gonna start point because we had 3 good if not great options? Well now I'm really glad we have those options since 2 of them are nursing some wounds....

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                        Might not be shocking to see him starting the opener if DW's ankle issues don't heal quickly. I guess if he performs well enough right off the bat he could stick.
                        Does anybody know for certain the extent of DWill's injury. He participated in the entire "fan appreciation" practice and (ran very well)and then sat our the madness and the scrimmage. Did he regress or reinjure his ankle or develop a new injury between Sunday 10/21 and Thursday 10/25, or is he not particpating in these "games" solely as a precautionary measure since he already knows the offense/defense and doesn't "need" the learning time?
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Phi, I agree...great to have depth, even if it is somewhat untested....

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Does anybody know for certain the extent of DWill's injury. He participated in the entire "fan appreciation" practice and (ran very well)and then sat our the madness and the scrimmage. Did he regress or reinjure his ankle or develop a new injury between Sunday 10/21 and Thursday 10/25, or is he not particpating in these "games" solely as a precautionary measure since he already knows the offense/defense and doesn't "need" the learning time?
                            As I recall from the Coach's Show on the radio, Williams was practicing, but it was obvious he was hurting. He wasn't doing some of the things Marshall knows he can do. Marshall didn't want him practicing hurt, and Marshall told him that he knew the system and what was expected, so he should take some more time off, get back to 100%, rather than pick up any bad habits because he's hurting.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think...crap now my head hurts!!!

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X