Air Force road trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force road trip?

Is anyone going to The Springs on Dec. 2 to watch the Shox ground the flyboys? Is there any news of a SASO trip package or a group ticket deal through our ticket office so we can all sit together? With inlaws and cousins in that area, we're looking at 15-20 in our group.

I'll be there with the usual suspects form here in Colorado- we just bought seats on row five behind the Shocker bench via Air Force's ticket office!
    andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Actually thinking about it...how good is AFA supposed to be?

Comment

I'm tentatively scheduled to be in Denver that week on business. If that plays out then I'll be at the Academy on Sunday. BTW - How much did the tickets on row 5 purchased from the AFA ticket office cost?

Comment

I went to the Navy Air Force football game last month. A guy I flew with in the Marine Corps (Naval Academy Grad) and his room mate at the Academy were at the tail gate after the game. The room mates wife joined us and it turned out she was a one star general in the Air Force and is the superintendent of faculty at the Air Force Academy. I asked her if she could get me REALLY good seats and she said that there should be ALOT of REALLY good seats since they have to bribe the students to go to the games by giving them free pizza if they go. We may outnumber the zoomies.

Comment

Hmmm, all I could find for 10 tickets together was in the upper bowl. Must be some corporate seats down low.

Comment

We got the behind the SHOX bench seats for around $20 by calling in- hopefully we'll have a crazy group of Shockers there!
              andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Working...
              X