No announcement yet.

2024 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't to blame Conner.. But several key stretches for Colorado came from abusing miss matches on Conner. He doesn't have the size to compete with some of these guys

Comment

• They didn't play together and deserved to lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Need a legit HC
        Greg. Heiar.
        78-65

Comment

• Well I was going to go Wednesday win or lose to cheer against KU but I'm not sure I can cheer for that Colorado team. Not a fan of how they played

Comment

• Pro basketball is just finding and exploiting mismatches when everyone on the court is that high level of a player - and we cannot find them when Conner has a bigger athletic guard on him.

McGee-Martin wins us the title, but he went to go play with Marshall
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Greg. Heiar.
              You mean Gregg. Heiar

Comment

• Hire Gregg?
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Too many turnovers, too many empty possessions (D Will). And yeah, I really like ZB, but wonder if this mostly pro ball style has passed his skillset as a HC and his respect/communication to the players.

Comment

• Fred cant play but can we bring him in as coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                      I blame Shaq
                      Thats too funny.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• I’m going Wednesday just to troll a few choice KU fans. Like the one that walked down the aisle waving goodbye and saying get on the bus. My wife and daughter literally pulled me back. I can be a bit of a hothead in the heat of the moment. Gonna find him Wednesday and be in his ear all game long. I hate to cheer for Colorado, but KU fan is infinitely worse. I actually thought the game KU played was pretty good basketball. Some of their fans are just flat insufferable.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                          I’m going Wednesday just to troll a few choice KU fans. Like the one that walked down the aisle waving goodbye and saying get on the bus. My wife and daughter literally pulled me back. I can be a bit of a hothead in the heat of the moment. Gonna find him Wednesday and be in his ear all game long. I hate to cheer for Colorado, but KU fan is infinitely worse. I actually thought the game KU played was pretty good basketball. Some of their fans are just flat insufferable.
                          Let me know section/seats, I'll be there

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

It’s both. If you give up the rebound you can’t play it like normal in that situation. You stay alive if you give up the stick back
                            That was some of the worst semi-pro basketball I've ever seen.
                            I feel sorry for the shocker fans who actually paid $$$ to watch that crap.
                            I know the guys are friends with some of the non-shocker alumni players and ask them to join and play, but guys like Narcis and Parks are dead weight.

Glad that debacle is over and they can all go back across the Atlantic and play the same crap over there and do not have to see it.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                              I’m going Wednesday just to troll a few choice KU fans. Like the one that walked down the aisle waving goodbye and saying get on the bus. My wife and daughter literally pulled me back. I can be a bit of a hothead in the heat of the moment. Gonna find him Wednesday and be in his ear all game long. I hate to cheer for Colorado, but KU fan is infinitely worse. I actually thought the game KU played was pretty good basketball. Some of their fans are just flat insufferable.
                              Well, at least you're being mature about it.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Love Connor and what he brought to WSU, but he is no longer an asset in TBT for us. I hope we move on to a bigger, more physical guard.

Comment

Working...
                                X