No announcement yet.

2024 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kstate struggling a bit. So far in all the years of the TBT being here with KU and Kstate teams... They haven't won enough games to face us in any year

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
      Any word on Conners knee?
      Taylor said he will be fine for Monday

Comment

• Team Colorado wins its opener over Purple Reign, setting up Monday night’s matchup with the AfterShocks, which I will unofficially dub “the Tad Boyle Classic.”

This is the fourth straight year that Purple Reign lost game that, with a win, would have set up a showdown with the AfterShocks.
        78-65

Comment

• How’s the session 2 t shirt crowd?
          Last edited by Onegreatracer; July 20, 2024, 07:53 PM.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            How’s the session 2 t shirt crowd?
            Maybe a quarter full

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Maybe a quarter full
              Barely worse than us to be fair. Wasn’t impressed with attendance or atmosphere, although a 12 pm tip against a terribly overmatched team with no band will do that
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Taylor said he will be fine for Monday
                Saw him out last night, seemed to be no worse for the wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                  No Rashard Kelly?
                  Probably mentioned but seems like the airline/CrowdStrike glitch kept him from getting here. Hoping he'll make it for future games but no guarantees.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Probably mentioned but seems like the airline/CrowdStrike glitch kept him from getting here. Hoping he'll make it for future games but no guarantees.
                    Paper today said a family wedding for the missed game and will be there Monday

Comment

• With the Elam Ending score set at 63, War Ready (Auburn) led #1 Herd That 59-49 then gave up a 14-0 run to lose 63-59 with former AfterShock Tyrus McGee draining the winning 3.

Absolute meltdown of needless turnovers by War Ready. Good gravy that was awful management late.

Comment

• Colorado could be a tough matchup. They were long and had some beef to them. We will definitely have an advantage with our guards though. They put a taller guy on Pullen last night and shut him down. We have very good shooting guards. Don't know if the have enough speed as well as size to cover them all. I k get how even our scoring was last night. No one person to shut down. Having RK in town will be nice.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

We are stuck in London, trying to get back to Atlanta. Finally at the gate for United flight back to Chicago having missed the connecting British Away flight from London to Atlanta on Saturday. We have been wearing the same close for 3 days. I pretty sure I still smell OK, but I am not too sure about my wife.

Comment

• Yikes!!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• TV and Streaming Viewing Picks for July 22, 2024:

The Basketball Tournament
                                Round of 32

Wichita Regional, Charles Koch Arena, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
                                AfterShocks (Wichita State) vs. Team Colorado (Colorado) — FS1, 8 p.m. cst.​​

Comment

Working...
                                X