No announcement yet.

2024 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what Jamie is up to, but he would be an awesome addition!
    Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Martin is a hell of a get. Him and Frankamp are the best scoring backcourt in the entire tournament.

Comment

Comment

Official Bracket:

#1 AfterShocks
          #8 Midtown Prestige

#4 Purple Reign (KSU)
          #5 Colorado

#3 Florida TNT
          #6 LA Cheaters

#2 Chickens
          #7 Colorado State

Winner of the region faces winner of the Houston region
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Oh, fantastic. It will be so nice to have a KU/Creighton delta bravo on the call for the TBT games. What could possibly go wrong?

78-65

Comment

Interesting. Guess ESPN didn’t want to pony up the cash for the TBT this season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                Oh, fantastic. It will be so nice to have a KU/Creighton delta bravo on the call for the TBT games. What could possibly go wrong?

I hate those programs more than anything but I actually don’t mind Bahe. He’s a pretty good color guy and is pretty unbiased on his calls on Creighton games when I’ve watched them.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Interesting. Guess ESPN didn’t want to pony up the cash for the TBT this season.
                  Very interesting.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    ESPN is still hemorrhaging from all their wokeness…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

ESPN is still hemorrhaging from all their wokeness…
                      Disney as a whole I believe is struggling with that.

I guess they have a new Star Wars show that has not gone over well and I heard the lead actor in that has lashed out at Star Wars fans, which is not a good look.

A lot of their recent releases have failed to reach even their most modest expectations.

Ryan Reynolds and Co. had an ongoing battle with Disney execs who were trying to ram their agenda into the new Deadpool movie. I'm sure some of it got in, but it sounded like Ryan was very set on not letting his baby get undercut by Disney so I'm sure it's minimal. It was so bad at one point that both he and Hugh Jackman refused to do certain ABC talk shows to promote the movie.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Disney as a whole I believe is struggling with that.

I guess they have a new Star Wars show that has not gone over well and I heard the lead actor in that has lashed out at Star Wars fans, which is not a good look.

A lot of their recent releases have failed to reach even their most modest expectations.

Ryan Reynolds and Co. had an ongoing battle with Disney execs who were trying to ram their agenda into the new Deadpool movie. I'm sure some of it got in, but it sounded like Ryan was very set on not letting his baby get undercut by Disney so I'm sure it's minimal. It was so bad at one point that both he and Hugh Jackman refused to do certain ABC talk shows to promote the movie.
                        I hope they “DaDaDa, DaDaDa”, right down the toilet…
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Wichita Region - Bracket
                          I included the previous seasons records.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I hate those programs more than anything but I actually don’t mind Bahe. He’s a pretty good color guy and is pretty unbiased on his calls on Creighton games when I’ve watched them.
                            If he has tamed over the years, then that’s good to know.

I seem to remember a WSU game in Omaha where NB was in the stands and yelling at Doug Elgin because the league’s golden boy wasn’t getting protected by refs. Something like that.
                            78-65

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X