X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall talk show

Does anyone know when the first G Marshall show is...Thanks

Let me rephrase that for you.

First of all, Mike, I was wondering. If Marshall has a show again this year, and I know he usually does and people listen to it, I really enjoy it, and I think think the players do too, but do they usually music in the locker room any way? And about that kid Marshall is recruiting, does he jump high and I know we have some players that do, but that wessel kid doesn't, so will mashall let them have a dunk contest next year? And one last question, does Marshall do you think will run the triangle offense again this year or do you think he runs it through that big boy with the dreads, and is the pg from Illinois doing good enough to play or do you think he will redshirts and play with the team next year when that boy from there comes up hear to play? Anyway, I thank you for your time and I will enjoy hearing your responses and opinions. I'll hang up and listen, go shocks.
    *click*

Well.. uh..
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Let me rephrase that for you.

First of all, Mike, I was wondering. If Marshall has a show again this year, and I know he usually does and people listen to it, I really enjoy it, and I think think the players do too, but do they usually music in the locker room any way? And about that kid Marshall is recruiting, does he jump high and I know we have some players that do, but that wessel kid doesn't, so will mashall let them have a dunk contest next year? And one last question, does Marshall do you think will run the triangle offense again this year or do you think he runs it through that big boy with the dreads, and is the pg from Illinois doing good enough to play or do you think he will redshirts and play with the team next year when that boy from there comes up hear to play? Anyway, I thank you for your time and I will enjoy hearing your responses and opinions. I'll hang up and listen, go shocks.
      *click*

Well.. uh..
      Took some time to post that but it still didn't answer the mans question. So when does the Gregg Marshall show start and where will it be hosted this year?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Took some time to post that but it still didn't answer the mans question. So when does the Gregg Marshall show start and where will it be hosted this year?
        I appreciate your response, but it doesn't answer my question. Let me ask it in a different way.

Does anyone know if Cle is partial to the color cosmo blue?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

On the post-game show after today's women's exhibition game the mentioned the 1st Jody Adams show would be tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. Whether HCGM will have a show preceding that at 6:00 pm I can't say for sure.

Comment

Speaking of radio. Does anyone know if we will still be able to hear the games via streaming this season? Seems that a lot teams no longer allow free streaming audio.
            “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
            John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76 View Post
              Speaking of radio. Does anyone know if we will still be able to hear the games via streaming this season? Seems that a lot teams no longer allow free streaming audio.
              KNSS streams, so it's all good. Archives would be a problem I guess.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

There is a Gregg Marshall Radio show tonight at 6:00-7:00 on KNSS 1330AM

Comment

Can Tom Kosich come back to do the Shocker Locker post game?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Injury questions probably will be addressed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      KNSS streams, so it's all good. Archives would be a problem I guess.
                      That was true last year, my question is regards this year.
                      “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                      John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Can Tom Kosich come back to do the Shocker Locker post game?
                        At this point, there's a better chance that Karl Papke or Bob Elmore will return to do the Shocker Locker post game.

Comment

Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76 View Post
                          That was true last year, my question is regards this year.

Is there any reason to believe that ShockerRadio (powered by Hubris communications....Internet that works!) will not continue their fantastic work from the last 7 or so years? Have I missed something?

Comment

Doc's on a roll...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              There is a Gregg Marshall Radio show tonight at 6:00-7:00 on KNSS 1330AM

http://www.knssradio.com/pages/11083417.php
                              well, all right

Comment

Working...
                              X