No announcement yet.

2012-13 Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012-13 Wichita State at Air Force (Photo Montage)

Comment

2012 Sports Minute - KWCH (12-06-12)

P.S. I emailed Jenn to let her know we had a few "Shocker Stalkers" over on Shockernet.net and if she could give them a little smile at the end of her update, I am sure they would apprecite your efforts.

Last edited by WuShock Reaper; December 6, 2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

What a tease!

Comment

lol...she is certainly no tease.

Comment

Coach Marshall: Men's Basketball Press Conference (12-4-12) - WWW.GOSHOCKERS.COM

Comment

2012 Sports Minute - KAKE (12-08-12)

Comment

Reaper...Thank You!....this really helps us out of towners. Keep up the good work
                Last edited by moshock; December 9, 2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  Reeper...Thank You!....this really helps us out of towners. Keep up the good work
                  I'll second that. It saves us a great deal of time searching around the Internet for these clips, if they are even available. Thanks Reaper.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    I'll second that. It saves us a great deal of time searching around the Internet for these clips, if they are even available. Thanks Reaper.
                    Agree. a big THANK YOU

A suggestion, perhaps you could begin a new thread every so often, perhaps one a month, because it is really slow downloading all these clips every time.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Agree. a big THANK YOU

A suggestion, perhaps you could begin a new thread every so often, perhaps one a month, because it is really slow downloading all these clips every time.
                      I don't think new threads would help since you are only loading videos from the current page and that would be the same with monthly threads.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        I don't think new threads would help since you are only loading videos from the current page and that would be the same with monthly threads.
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          Agree. a big THANK YOU

Well it seems those who sit upon the magisterium have spoken. I dare not challenge their authority on what constitutes a thread posting as I have been educated on numerous occasions that such abuses will not be tolerated in the future. So until new dogma has been ordained and approved, we must stay with the single video posting thread. "And yet it moves."

Comment

Wichita State vs. Northern Colorado Press Conference - (www.goshockers.com)

Comment

2012 - ESPN - "Buy or Sell" with Andy Katz (12-08-12)

Comment

2012-13 Northern Colorado at Wichita State - 12-08-12 (Photo Montage)

Comment

Working...
                                X