No announcement yet.

Liberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, thanks to MT who left the cupboard empty theyre both gone.
    Thanks Turgeon.
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

It's hard to play a player that would have graduated last year had he stayed.

Comment

I'm not a big "what-if" guy....but the player I miss this year is Evann Baker. He would be a welcome addition to our backcourt, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
          I'm not a big "what-if" guy....but the player I miss this year is Evann Baker. He would be a welcome addition to our backcourt, IMO.
          well he shouldnt have been so stupid and turned us down. I think Wichita State is a better option then Quinpech (spelling is off). I blame the people that helped him make his decisions, but at the end of the day it is his choice.
          ________
          Weed Bubblers
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
            well he shouldnt have been so stupid and turned us down. I think Wichita State is a better option then Quinpech (spelling is off). I blame the people that helped him make his decisions, but at the end of the day it is his choice.
            From what I understand, at the end of the day it really wasn't his choice. Nobody could blame any kid for taking a step back and re-evaluating what's going on when a coach leaves. Now I'm not sure of what the whole story is but it sounded to me like the staff ended up turning Evann away when he didn't recommit right away. I was high on Evann and still think he could play here and help. But I'm not a big fan of the what if game. Who knows which new guy wouldn't be here because of this.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              Originally posted by goshocks
              From what I understand, at the end of the day it really wasn't his choice. Nobody could blame any kid for taking a step back and re-evaluating what's going on when a coach leaves. Now I'm not sure of what the whole story is but it sounded to me like the staff ended up turning Evann away when he didn't recommit right away. I was high on Evann and still think he could play here and help. But I'm not a big fan of the what if game. Who knows which new guy wouldn't be here because of this.
              Sub loved that you used "at the end of the day"
              gotta a little Hermisn in ya :lol:
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Unless Walls gained about 30 points on his IQ in Juco he wouldn't have been able to help us. I think he and Arbry are cut from the same cloth.

Liberty is a product of his environment. Oral Bob has been good to Liberty. Too much pressure at Wichita State.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Unless Walls gained about 30 points on his IQ in Juco he wouldn't have been able to help us. I think he and Arbry are cut from the same cloth.

Liberty is a product of his environment. Oral Bob has been good to Liberty. Too much pressure at Wichita State.

T

...8)
                  Except that he's averaging somewhere around 9 and 9 and 1 at Tulsa...sort of a rich man's Clemente if you will.

Comment

Working...
                  X