ECLIPSE!!1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    I thought the moon was made out of spare ribs.

Did someone say moon? Going to be a long wait until we hear some news I imagine.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

She claims she meant the sun not the moon, and that Republicans are wasting time being foos.

She also commented, on the Sun, that is was "almost impossible to get near" because it's so hot.

There's NO ****ING WAY this handicapped moron graduated Yale or Virginia Law School. She was given a degree because of her skin color. There are literal dead people that are right more often than Sheila Jackson Lee. ****tard.

Comment

'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake, cicadas on 'climate change' | Fox News

video​

Comment

CNN show bans Trump's post indictment interview because what he would say would be untrue, even though we don't know what he'd say.

ABC on the otherhand thinks its great to have a gaggle of ladies just lying and moroning away, misinforming the other dumb-dumbs tuned in.

Gonna upgrade that toilet chair into a recliner with a Home Shopping Network "Buy Now" button!!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              I thought the moon was made out of spare ribs.
              Come on man!!!! It's a well known fact that has been taught for decades, the moon is made of cheese. It's a Swiss cheddar blend, I believe.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That cannot be true. My b.s. detector is fully pegged.
                You’re what?

Edit: I just realized we were talking about the view, which explains the “fully pegged”.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Kamala Harris will fit right in as a host on the View when she is unemployed come January 2025.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

A Total Eclipse of the Dumb

During a three-hour live broadcast in which NASA hosted interviews with astronauts in space, astrophysicists, and other actual scientists. NASA also had Dr. David Begay on to talk about eclipse science. “Dr. Begay” doesn’t have a B.S. in any scientific discipline. Begay holds a poli-sci degree with an "Indian Policy” emphasis. His Ph.D. is from an inkspot “school” called California Institute of Integral Studies. CIIS had its APA accreditation revoked in 2011— the Ph.D. Program(s) are online.​

​At the 2:25 hour mark of the broadcast, NASA hosts cut to a live interview with a NASA reporter.

“We are here with Dr. David Begay. So, David, when people think about science, they might be thinking of 'Western science.' So, David, how does that relate to indigenous science and what do eclipses mean to the Navajo people?”

Begay, wearing a “NASA” shirt, answered the question. Kind of. He talked about ancestral elders telling their people about eclipses:
                      If you look at the sun directly, it can hurt your eyes… and as far as the eclipse, it’s a time of renewal; the sun aligns with the moon and aligns with the Earth. It’s...the whole cosmic cycle goes through a regeneration process; it revitalizes the process…

“Indigenous science.” You can call that a whole lot of things, but “science” isn’t one of them. I didn’t watch long enough to see if NASA cut to reporters interviewing a Druid priest, a descendant of a Maya shaman, Sunny Hostin on "The View," the big ball of gas, Sheila Jackson Lee, or the crazy guy with a “The End Is Near” sign, but those would have offered about as much “eclipse science” as Begay.

NASA, under Biden, has pushed hard for DEI, including awarding contracts to “underserved communities” and hiring a diversity ambassador, and is pushing employees to include pronouns in emails. So, it is no shock that NASA is in the fifth year of a 14-year partnership with the Navajo Nation. Why? NASA views the Navajo as particularly “sciency.”​

Forget STEM, says NASA; Navajo kids need to learn about their Stone Age dogma first, then actual science. Diné instructs that the number four is sacred. There are four sacred mountains, four seasons, and four colors. NASA, in consultation with Navajo medicine men, found a parallel between astrophysics and Navajo mysticism. A star goes through four stages of life and death, so Navajo ancients were ahead of Newton...or something.

NASA interviewing Dr Begay to blather about “Don’t look at the sun” and calling it science makes sense. Ok, it doesn’t make sense. It’s nonsense, but at least I know why.

Steely-eyed missile men need not apply.
                      ​​

Comment

Working...
                      X