Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the Chris Beard to WSU discussions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

You really think Marshall would get back in it? I would think he’s had his fun and now it enjoying life.
    He might, but I would be very surprised. I just don't see him be interested in dealing with what college basketball has evolved into. Somehow I think he will be able to get all the hamburgers he can handle or want for the rest of his life.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 8, 2024, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Thanks to boatright.
      ACKS (guess what the C stands for) is the one who decided to pay 2 coaches at the same time instead of waiting for just one more whole year. You'll get it one of these days...

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

He might, but I would be very surprised. I just don't see him be interested dealing with what college basketball has evolved into. Somehow I think he will be able to get all the hamburgers he can handle or want for the rest of his life.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

You really think Marshall would get back in it? I would think he’s had his fun and now it enjoying life.
          He's probably done, but that doesn't mean Alabama wouldn't try.

That said, they'd have to really want him. I know it's not the case in Wichita, but Gregg Marshall is still a pretty big rehabilitation project on the national scale, so he'd be a bit more trouble to hire than a coach with a cleaner history.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
          X