Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auburn University Airplane at El Dorado Airport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn University Airplane at El Dorado Airport.

Buddy sent me a nice picture from Captain Jack airport in El Dorado of the Auburn Jet there. Who are they in town/area after?
    Attached Files
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

football, I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        football, I presume?
        Would definitely be my guess.

Comment

Oh no, someone else after 3G! :bball_spin:

Comment

Refuel.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

A buddy at the airport told me one of the pilots had explosive diarrhea, thus it was an emergency landing. Yikes! :tongue-new:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

EDIT:better taste got the better of me
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Trying to sneak in and steal K-State HCBS. Auburn is 0-5 (1-6)

Comment

I thought I smelled some barn trash enter the state earlier ... I was right.
                    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                      I thought I smelled some barn trash enter the state earlier ... I was right.
                      Now, that's a Tide fan talking!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        A buddy at the airport told me one of the pilots had explosive diarrhea, thus it was an emergency landing. Yikes! :tongue-new:

Once our company plane was returning from a trip to the east. As we approached STL, our pilot had the urge to go and go badly. So he set the plane down, disembarked from the plane and entered the concourse at the far end of Lambert.

Since the urge had gone away, he decided to call weather, before he went to the men's room. While he was on the phone to weather, he filled his pants right then and there in Lambert. What a mess that was.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          Once our company plane was returning from a trip to the east. As we approached STL, our pilot had the urge to go and go badly. So he set the plane down, disembarked from the plane and entered the concourse at the far end of Lambert.

Since the urge had gone away, he decided to call weather, before he went to the men's room. While he was on the phone to weather, he filled his pants right then and there in Lambert. What a mess that was.
                          Ricardo del Rio: What's the matter Captain Schitzentrauser, you look exhausted.

Cap'n Schitzentrauser: Indeed. I'm pooped.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Whoever they're after, I'm sure he'll coach them to an undefeated season only to be fired a few years later like three different Auburn coaches will have been by the end of this season.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                            X