6 foot 2 (guard)

6 foot 2 (guard)

6 foot 1 (guard)

6 foot 0 (guard)

5 foot 11 (guard)

Any questions....?

T

...:cool:

Why oh why can't we have a game in Lowrents this year. How fun it would be to sit in the audience and listen to fan comments as our team walks on the floor. "Why is WSU bigger than us?" "I thought they were Division II, how did they get such big players?" "Will someone PLEASE tell our friggin' guards to stop driving the lane when #21 is on the floor??!!"

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      5 foot 11 (guard)

Any questions....?
      Yeah, question, who's the 5' 11" pipsqueak?

Answer: Oh him? That's the state of Illinois' number one PG. I hear he can juke a nun out of her panties.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yes sir, how does size equate to team chemistry, scoring more than your opponent, staying out of foul trouble, playing good defense and listening to the coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Answer: Oh him? That's the state of Illinois' number one PG. I hear he can juke a nun out of her panties.
          Ah hah hah

That's good

Comment

Size is only one ingredient and in and of itself doesn't mean much. Other factors which are all probably as or more important than size are athleticism, basketball skill, basketball IQ, desire and team chemistry. Shocks look to be pretty athletic to go along with the good size.

However, their success will be primarily determined by the other 4 factors. I believe we will prove to have above average skills. If the BBIQ and desire are there and if 3G can develop good team chemistry will wil have a tasty brew indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Yes sir, how does size equate to team chemistry, scoring more than your opponent, staying out of foul trouble, playing good defense and listening to the coach?
              You can't teach size. You can teach all of the things you listed.

Comment

7 foot (center)

6 foot 9 (center)

6 foot 9 (forward)

6 foot 8 (forward)

6 foot 8 (forward)

6 foot 8 (guard/forward)

6 foot 7 (forward)

6 foot 6 (forward)

6 foot 6 (guard)

6 foot 5 (guard)

6 foot 3 (guard)

6 foot 2 (guard)

6 foot 2 (guard)

6 foot 1 (guard)

6 foot 0 (guard)

5 foot 11 (guard)

Any questions....?

T

Seems familiar. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  Paul Wight had the ultimate size. Athleticism can be developed up to a point, but a lot of that is god given. Same with BBIQ. Desire probably comes more from within. Team chemistry is an intangible that either develops or is doesn't. I think the coaches can influence this to a dregree but a lot of that is dependent upon the players buying in.

Comment

The Round Mound of Rebounds Charles Barkley, The X Man, and Wesly Unseld were 3 Men that were not so tall but had a nose for the ball, were strong, and worked very very hard and smart to clean the glass.

Here is great news. Under the Marshall Plan, we have proven to be very solid in the rebound department. We will have quality depth inside and out, block our fair share of shots, and I am hoping we will cause much havoc on D. It is difficult to guage though just how deep into the Season this team really peaks as a team. Last Season, we had one of our best returning casts for a long time. This Season, we have Marshall's best recruiting Class here ever according to him.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He can't actually do that, because when the nuns see him coming they just take off their panties and give them to him. It's so much less embarrassing that way.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Any questions....?
                        Yah. Can they score? Can they defend? Can they rebound? Can they win?

And then replace all those "can"s with "will"s.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So size does matter?
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                            Yes, but he has a point; we want the Shockers to be the teachers, not the students. When will the starters and "active" bench achieve this? I would prefer us to reach that point in December 2012 (and not December 2013).
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              He can't actually do that, because when the nuns see him coming they just take off their panties and give them to him. It's so much less embarrassing that way.
                              Oh, God - PLEASE let the season get here . . .
                              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X