No announcement yet.

Illinois State In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 points off 24 turnovers for Illinois State....

Talking about "handing" someone the game....

Marshall is earning 2 years worth of pay this year....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Are you sure you don't mean he's being paid 2x as much as he should for what's being put on the floor?

Comment

• nope, I'm serious about PJ. Ever since his NBA talk, he hasn't been a good player at all. You can tell he could care less about bein on the court, even when he puts up good numbers, it's effortless. Give the scholarship to someone who is going to put it all on the line and try.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme
          Are you sure you don't mean he's being paid 2x as much as he should for what's being put on the floor?
          No....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme
            Are you sure you don't mean he's being paid 2x as much as he should for what's being put on the floor?
            He deserves every penny for having to endure this.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
              nope, I'm serious about PJ. Ever since his NBA talk, he hasn't been a good player at all. You can tell he could care less about bein on the court, even when he puts up good numbers, it's effortless. Give the scholarship to someone who is going to put it all on the line and try.
              You are so right we should have stripped our best returning player of his schollie.

:roll:

Comment

• What was that receipe again :D
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                  nope, I'm serious about PJ. Ever since his NBA talk, he hasn't been a good player at all. You can tell he could care less about bein on the court, even when he puts up good numbers, it's effortless. Give the scholarship to someone who is going to put it all on the line and try.
                  Hell, PJ hasn't played well since getting sick right before the tournament last year in Las Vegas. I think he's still experiencing the effects of food poisoning. It's been downhill after that. Get that colon cleansed PJ!.

Comment

• well he may be our best returning player, but dang I wish he'd show it. He acts like he doesn't have a care in the world about WSU bball

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                      Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                      Hell, PJ hasn't played well since getting sick right before the tournament last year in Las Vegas. I think he's still experiencing the effects of food poisoning. It's been downhill after that. Get that colon cleansed PJ!.
                      It's amazing what bad eggs can do...

Comment

• The AOL.com video experience serves up the best video content from AOL and around the web, curating informative and entertaining snackable videos.
                        SFL is back!

Comment

• I like GMs attitude in the post game interview.... positive and realistic..

Say's he won't forget boo sliding on our logo... may not get a chance to pay HIM back, but we won't forget it....

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

Working...
                          X