"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis

Just a couple of little blurbs regarding our CUSA opponents: Southern Mississippi and Tulsa.

For the next four days, ESPN.com will be breaking down the nonconference schedules of each and every team in a dozen of the nation's top leagues. We began with the ACC and will continue later today with the SEC.

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: SEC"

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: SEC"

For the next four days, ESPN.com will be breaking down the nonconference schedules of each and every team in a dozen of the nation's top leagues. We began with ACC and Conference USA and continue now with the SEC.

Minor note regarding the game with Tennessee.

Comment

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: Big East"

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: Big East"

This week, ESPN.com is breaking down the nonconference schedules of each and every team in a dozen of nation's top leagues. On Monday, we began with the ACC, SEC and C-USA.

Minor note regarding the game with Depaul at the Cancun Challenge.

Comment

But, but .. why two threads?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Two different conferences, I suppose.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

More attention. This is going to be annoying if he posts new threads for every article.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Try 3: C-USA, Big East, and SEC.

Comment

I think @WuShock Reaper: is a kid that fancies himself a journalist, but is confused as to the difference between creating valuable content and aggregating links and appropriating others' work. He has a lot of company in that regard. I think he starts new threads for each link to accommodate the overwhelming response traffic.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

@Kung Wu:, @shock:, @ShockTalk:, @BOBB:

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    LOL

I'm not hating on the fact that you are dumping links to other conferences. It's just that you could have created a single thread titled:

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis"

And then put all three links in a single post (or as many posts as you want) in that thread.

And I wouldn't even have said anything, except the creation of thread after thread is becoming a habit even though others have asked nicely to please minimize them.

Comment

And the purpose of this post that has any valuable content?
                      Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      I think @WuShock Reaper: is a kid that fancies himself a journalist, but is confused as to the difference between creating valuable content and aggregating links and appropriating others' work. He has a lot of company in that regard. I think he starts new threads for each link to accommodate the overwhelming response traffic.

Comment

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: MWC"

"ESPN Nonconference schedule analysis: MWC"

This week, ESPN.com is breaking down the nonconference schedules of each and every team in a dozen of the nation's top leagues. On Monday, we began with the ACC, SEC and C-USA.

Includes Air Force and the rest of the MVC and their MVC-MWC opponents.

Comment

And this is why @BOBB: reacts the way he does.

Comment

@kai:, this seriously has to stop. I think he's just doing it to rile up people now.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Come on dude, use a little common sense about this stuff. One thread for all of these.

11 replies in 4 threads, and 9 are asking why you put them in separate threads, 1 is your response, and the other is my response.

Just use some common sense, that is all I ask. If no one is replying to the threads, then obviously there is a problem with the content.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X