Temple point shaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    IDK...I saw 4 in a row complete "bricks" that could look a lot like attempted point shaving in that last game. I know HCPM said nobody is missing free throws on purpose but my goodness. All 4 free throws are from 2 guys that literally had scholarships at P-5's last year. Wth? How can you be that bad at shooting free throws when the team just made a huge comeback to get back in the game. They can't suck that bad can they???
    Hmmm… it’s gotta be the ‘Wichita mob’? Yep, that explains it.
    Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
      IDK...I saw 4 in a row complete "bricks" that could look a lot like attempted point shaving in that last game. I know HCPM said nobody is missing free throws on purpose but my goodness. All 4 free throws are from 2 guys that literally had scholarships at P-5's last year. Wth? How can you be that bad at shooting free throws when the team just made a huge comeback to get back in the game. They can't suck that bad can they???
      Weak and tired legs.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Hmmm… it’s gotta be the ‘Wichita mob’? Yep, that explains it.
        Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Gotta be - lol. But seriously as others have already said...those missed free throws was our season in a nutshell.

We need winners! I'm optimistic of what Mills said about that...“There’s a difference between playing basketball and playing winning basketball,” Mills said. “
        I just appreciate guys that care about playing winning basketball like he does.” referring to Colby Roger's of course.

Go get some winners coach!
        Go Shocks!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

If we're gonna cheat forget point shaving for chump change. Let's rent an RV and cook meth during men's baseball games so the hotdog grill will cover up the smell! I saw it on TV once, we can make a fortune!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            If we're gonna cheat forget point shaving for chump change. Let's rent an RV and cook meth during men's baseball games so the hotdog grill will cover up the smell! I saw it on TV once, we can make a fortune!
            My nickname isn’t Chong for nothin.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Weak and tired legs.
              Just like the Chickens against the Coogs. Oh, wait...

Comment

Working...
              X