Article About Jacob Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article About Jacob Germany

While things didn't pan out as he or any of us wanted, it seems JG has kept a great perspective on everything. Kudos to him, I hope he has future success in coaching!

The 6-foot-10 big man has found a way to make the most out of his one year in Wichita, despite not playing much for the Shockers.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Very nice and I am glad Taylor took the time and interest to write that article on Jacob.

Comment

Really good article and one I hope every Shockernetter reads.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The unexpected role of J. Germany had to be the toughest of all in terms of still being a team player. This was a great example of rising above just looking out for yourself, and still give your very best efforts for the good of the team. Wow!

This is an extraordinary example of a young man remaining positive when it would have been easy for others to throw up their hands and just give up. Thank you Jacob Germany for being a class act and a Shocker that many will remember after reading this. God bless you always Jacob Germany.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
        X