Big weekend for Taylor…Thanks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big weekend for Taylor…Thanks!!!

I’m assuming Taylor Eldridge still comes around here now and then…just wanted to thank him for his excellent hard work. In the last 36 hours, he has written excellent articles on Shocker Basketball, Shocker Baseball as well as high school basketball….all well done. In these days when the Eagle is struggling and it appears he is a “one man show”, he’s doing continued committed and great writing. Great job!!! We’re fortunate to have you in Wichita. He deserves a raise!!!!

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
    I’m assuming Taylor Eldridge still comes around here now and then…just wanted to thank him for his excellent hard work. In the last 36 hours, he has written excellent articles on Shocker Basketball, Shocker Baseball as well as high school basketball….all well done. In these days when the Eagle is struggling and it appears he is a “one man show”, he’s doing continued committed and great writing. Great job!!! We’re fortunate to have you in Wichita. He deserves a raise!!!!
    Indeed. He is amazing at what he does. I hope he sticks around because his talent could go pretty much anywhere.

Comment

Best we've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Best we've ever had.
        as good as Bob

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

as good as Bob
          How dare you take his name in vain while you hide behind your fake internet identity!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
          X