Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime

First, I apologize for the downtime the past 24 hours. The server hosting ShockerNet had a major disk error. Fortunately, the webhost was able to save off the current data as of the time of the error, rebuild the disk and restore the data.

Re: Downtime

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    First, I apologize for the downtime the past 24 hours. The server hosting ShockerNet had a major disk error. Fortunately, the webhost was able to save off the current data as of the time of the error, rebuild the disk and restore the data.
    why are u sorry, this shiteet happens. Royal keep up the great work, and dont sweat it/

:wsu_posters:
    ________
    Italian cooking
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I had SN withdrawal symptoms last night.

Comment

I thought there was a upgrade due

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
          I had SN withdrawal symptoms last night.
          Your fingers were twitching too? Ya, I hate that.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thank God. I got ridiculed on ValleyTalk after 3 posts because of my avitar. Same one I've used here since I started a year and a half ago. I don't believe I'll be heading back to there anytime soon. I really don't enjoy talking about Creighton basketball anyway. BORING.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I was starting to get sick, and then the cure(shockernet) came back
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                I was starting to get sick, and then the cure(shockernet) came back
                I've got a fever and the only prescription is shockernet (and more cowbell)
                Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

My net went down about the same time. Thought it was just me. I'm glad I didn't miss too much....
                  Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                  Students > Alumni
                  If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                  The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Now you all know how I felt when I was banned for two weeks. Isn't Shockernet like a drug and didn't you go through withdrawl symptoms.

Comment

Had me scared! :D
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

You were freakin me out Royal....

:shock: :shock:
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I'm just getting you all hooked to prepare for the day that we go subscription-only.

Hey, I've got to plan for my retirement!

(just kidding!)

Comment

FSF has to have his Shocker BB fix on here or I get radical baby!!!!!!! Good to be back and TY RS for making SN possible for us to enjoy.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

bump to reply #14.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X