Shockernet Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockernet Picnic

Of course it's not a picnic. It'll be much closer to a bar. There will be drinks, discussion (inappropriate and otherwise), and perhaps a guest from "the program" giving us all regular updates.

Vaccinations not required.

Anybody interested?

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Of course it's not a picnic. It'll be much closer to a bar. There will be drinks, discussion (inappropriate and otherwise), and perhaps a guest from "the program" giving us all regular updates.

Vaccinations not required.

Anybody interested?
      Did you hack into my phone? Because I had basically this exact same conversation yesterday with three other esteemed members of this fine forum.

We actually discussed if you would show up but weren’t sure that you would go. You would definitely be invited though.

To answer your question, I would absolutely be in.
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Did you hack into my phone? Because I had basically this exact same conversation yesterday with three other esteemed members of this fine forum.

We actually discussed if you would show up but weren’t sure that you would go. You would definitely be invited though.

To answer your question, I would absolutely be in.
        I would show up. And there would be so much love and lolz.

A field trip to Bug'aha might be fun. I have an invitation from MoValley John for beers. I want proof BJ is paying their end-of-bench $100k/per.

Comment

Will masks be provided? Park benches?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I suggest we run a Festivus theme and have the Airing of the Grievances and Feats of Strength.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              If we're wearing masks, then I'm guessing it will be an Eyes Wide Shut theme. Count Doc in for that one...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                I suggest we run a Festivus theme and have the Airing of the Grievances and Feats of Strength.

Comment

I am not a real person, but I am game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Masks in the form of paper sacks so everyone can maintain their anonymity.

Comment

I would show up. And there would be so much love and lolz.

A field trip to Bug'aha might be fun. I have an invitation from MoValley John for beers. I want proof BJ is paying their end-of-bench $100k/per.
                      Anytime you're in my neck of the woods, I'm buying!
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Doritos are required.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Anytime you're in my neck of the woods, I'm buying!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                            I am not a real person, but I am game.

We will begin the proceedings with a prayer (possibly to God AND Charles), then pass around the offering plate. All monies raised can either go to NIL... or the bartender.

Comment

We will begin the proceedings with a prayer (possibly to God AND Charles), then pass around the offering plate. All monies raised can either go to NIL... or the bartender.
                              Line em up!

Comment

Working...
                              X