TULSA (13-12, 4-9) at (WSU 10-16, 2-11) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    This is kind of a boring game. Neither team can do squat unless the other team has a total breakdown on D.
    Yeah, looks like a game of bottom feeders
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Last seven combined possessions by both teams come up with zero points.

Comment

This game is like watching two monkeys try to **** a football.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I'll give Pohto his props. He's playing well tonight. Need more Colby Rogers playmaking.

Comment

7-0 run is nice!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It's not the pace or the play, the announcers suck ass.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                I'll give Pohto his props. He's playing well tonight. Need more Colby Rogers playmaking.
                At least he has some "give-a-****" tonight
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                  I was ready to make a post asking if Pohto could do a Dr. Pepper commercial and get sucked into the portal. But he has thwarted that plan.

Comment

How many butts in the seats?

Comment

It's hilarious (& sad) how little announcers know about us these days. Part of being irrelevant I suppose.

Comment

Coaching staff looking engaged tonight too. Why did it take 27 games?

Comment

It actually FEELS like we should be up more. That's a different feeling

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                            This game is like watching two monkeys try to **** a football.
                            Whoa, what channel?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

flop

Comment

Haggerty literally just jumps backwards like he got shot by a cannon and they call the foul.....

Comment

Working...
                                X