Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Might be our first portal addition; has all the PG tools…

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4inv-4M...hweTR3dWg4YzM3
    From what I hear his NIL demands are far beyond our capabilities.

Comment

• For those not wanting a reset this year...We either have a decent reset this year... Or we are guaranteed to have it next year. Best option is 2-3 of the upcoming senior move on and we get some sophomore -junior players. A couple impact players and a couple to grow along with the incoming freshman.

With this being a no waiver year...I vote we get the pain out of the way and take advantage of immediately eligible players. The no waiver might continue but it's not guaranteed

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I understand the risk of loosing guys while developing them. But I would hope that a guy who is developing positively would consider past and future development , his status with his current team along with the uncertainty of transferring to another school, in making a decision. If a guy is having a positive experience in his relationships, school and development, I believe he will have a tougher time transferring out.
        Example: Ricky Council IV
        Per coach IB (don't get me wrong, IB was a good man), "Ricky thinks he's the best player on the team." Coach, he was the best player on the team and it wasn't even close. Ricky might have left regardless, but not starting him was printing the bus ticket out of town (Arkansas).
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Lifetime supply of Baskin-Robbins and Chucky E. Cheese...

Comment

Might be our first portal addition; has all the PG tools…

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4inv-4M...hweTR3dWg4YzM3
            NGL I wanna see who's drawing up those inbounds plays.......

Comment

Example: Ricky Council IV
              Per coach IB (don't get me wrong, IB was a good man), "Ricky thinks he's the best player on the team." Coach, he was the best player on the team and it wasn't even close. Ricky might have left regardless, but not starting him was printing the bus ticket out of town (Arkansas).
              Both Ricky and Porter should have gotten 5-8 more mpg.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Both Ricky and Porter should have gotten 5-8 more mpg.
                But when you have Steph Curry on your team…
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Lifetime supply of Baskin-Robbins and Chucky E. Cheese...

As I pointed out, far beyond our capabilities.

Comment

• Appears Abidde is the first to hit the portal

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                      Appears Abidde is the first to hit the portal
                      No surprise, minimal playing time last month of the season. He just didn't pick up things very well. Just seemed lost on defense too many times.
                      Not a bad kid, but change of scenery will possibly do a world of good for him. Expect him to migrate towards his home state.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

But you really have no idea what of WSU fans' capabilities. No idiea

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

But you really have no idea what of WSU fans' capabilities. No idiea
                          Granted the funding capacity exist in the community. But at this point in time the motivation of those that control that capacity does not seem to be there. It doesn't matter if you have the capacity if you are not willing to use it or you decide to use it elsewhere. Can that change. Yes it can and it needs to but I don't know whether on not that will happen.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 18, 2024, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• A lot of the resources in Wichita are being earmarked for children and grandchildren. Do we have a younger generation willing to step up in their place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              A lot of the resources in Wichita are being earmarked for children and grandchildren. Do we have a younger generation willing to step up in their place?
                              … children, grandchildren and even ‘great’ grandchildren…

Comment

• So will this fix our perimeter shooting woes?

Comment

Working...
                                X