No announcement yet.

#20 FAU (18-5, 8-2) at WICHITA STATE (10-13, 2-8) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticed today that CBS Sports now has FAU ranked #22.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Big crowd tomorrow???

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Big crowd tomorrow???
        It'll be my first trip to Koch this season. It doesn't conflict with the Chiefs game so I don't know why it wouldn't be well attended.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

A wise future H.O.F. WSU coach once described the constant battles that teams face in the course of the long Season. The way I remember it long ago was like this: "Along the way their will be a few games nothing goes right and your foe is on fire and some losses that should not have happened. However, there will be a few games also you gain some upset victories while Overcoming all the obstacles before you. And escape with a win. Not expected.

FAU will be favored to beat us today at our own barn. Could This possibly be the upset win that we in Shocker land have been craving where these Shocks overcome all obstacles for win #11? Stay tuned
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

An upset W here would go a long toward us getting an at-large bid.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              An upset W here would go a long toward us getting an at-large bid.
              Then we better play the best guys available to win the game.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Exactly Fev. Otherwise, play the kids.

Comment

The student section is even worse than I imagined even after Maizerunner mentioned it last game. We can't get a couple of hundred students for a top 25 team.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Should have passed out shirts that say, “Some people are just nuts and you should avoid them.”
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                    X