• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #20 FAU (18-5, 8-2) at WICHITA STATE (10-13, 2-8) Pregame Discussion

Sunday, Feb. 11 | 11:00 a.m.
    Wichita, Kan. | Charles Koch Arena

TV: ESPN2
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM with Mike Kennedy & Dave Dahl

Martin and Davis were the Shockers nemesis at their barn. They gained an advantage on us with 2nd chance pts and fast break pts. QB and Rogers both scored 18 in this Shocker loss. We shot the rock better than usual except on our throws. If the Shocks are going to gain an upset win, this is the one. However, it will take way less turnovers than last time and a win must be fought for and earned. Who in the world created this AAC Schedule for the Shocks? It is terrible.

Shocks 77

FAU. 76
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Remember, Rocky won that fight. Go Shocks!
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

We need to contain Davis. Colby can't guard him. Maybe try RD3 on him. He seems to be able to guard different players pretty effectively. If we keep Davis under wraps we have a good chance of winning this game. Shocks by 3.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

I feel optimistic this morning.
            Wu and Wee: 72
            Owlsley and Hoot : 68

Bring the house down, Shocks, but please, don't storm the court!
            Last edited by shockrah; February 9, 2024, 11:25 AM.
            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

UAB didn't do us a favor so I'll go FAU by seven

Comment

Owl #3 = 69
                WuShock = 70

Let's Go Shockers!!!

No, only

Comment

ADRIAN! Too many Owls in this here AAC. Who, Who, Who? ADRIAN! Can't the Shocks beat #20 FAU on Feb. 11th at 11 a.m. right during Church time on Super Bowl Sunday? Who made this Shocker Schedule anywho?

Davis took over the game last time at the end while some doing some talking that he backed up. The 11-11-11 SN Trivia thread has something positive to say about this? Shocks are due to get that upset that slipped through their grasp at Memphis. If I recall, the Chiefs and Shockers both won when we played on the same day recently as we beat SMU. Victory for both the Shocks and the Chiefs Sunday again.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

87 to 84 Shoxs
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                      I feel optimistic this morning.
                      Wu and Wee: 72
                      Owlsley and Hoot : 68

Bring the house down, Shocks, but please, don't storm the court!
                      Heck if we won this one even I might storm it. And I'd pull hammy just getting out of my chair!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        ADRIAN! Too many Owls in this here AAC. Who, Who, Who? ADRIAN! Can't the Shocks beat #20 FAU on Feb. 11th at 11 a.m. right during Church time on Super Bowl Sunday? Who made this Shocker Schedule anywho?

Davis took over the game last time at the end while some doing some talking that he backed up. The 11-11-11 SN Trivia thread has something positive to say about this? Shocks are due to get that upset that slipped through their grasp at Memphis. If I recall, the Chiefs and Shockers both won when we played on the same day recently as we beat SMU. Victory for both the Shocks and the Chiefs Sunday again.
                        That's a whole lot of 11's!!! Something is brewing in the air!!!
                        Last edited by Kung Wu; February 10, 2024, 03:56 AM.

Comment

11 years ago today, we were 11 wins away from playing #2 Louisville in that one game. We beat Missouri State 79-50.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

What win number will this be for the year?

Comment

Florida Floppers: Forty-four
                              Wichita State Kansas City Chiefs: a number higher than the Floppers/Niners

Comment

Working...
                              X