Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New NCAA power ratings out 1-15-08 (Tuesday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    KU will choke like usual
    I don't know about anyone else, but I would love the Shox to be in a position where we could 'choke'. But alas, we are barely treading water at .500.
    Were choking at Ill St as we speak
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
      Originally posted by shockerfan
      It's hard to imagine anyone beating them, although I realize they will still more than likely lose their share.
      If they played in the Pac10, ACC or BE there would be no talk of running the table.
      I doubt KU runs the table but I'm not sure their schedule in the Big 12 isn't all that weak. Away games at Misery, KSU, Texas and particularly Texas A&M should be real challenges.

Although I was shocked to see A&M was down huge at half time to Tech. That may guarantee KU the Big 12 championship if they can pull that upset off.

At least their schedule is better than Memphis'. Talk about easy.

Chris

Comment

KU is loaded and playing very well. This may be the best team they've had since the Pierce and LaFrentz teams
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          KU is loaded and playing very well. This may be the best team they've had since the Pierce and LaFrentz teams
          I think this year's team would spank that team. That team was a bunch of running fools but this KU team can play the defense.

The first 5 minutes of that Oklahoma game the other night was just insane. It was like Oklahoma had run into a buzz saw. During the first TV timeout the Oklahoma players were just in shock. They weren't even listening to the coach during the timeout. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by owenc
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            I think this year's team would spank that team. That team was a bunch of running fools but this KU team can play the defense.

The first 5 minutes of that Oklahoma game the other night was just insane. It was like Oklahoma had run into a buzz saw. During the first TV timeout the Oklahoma players were just in shock. They weren't even listening to the coach during the timeout. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Chris
            This KU team ain't got nothing on the '86 Calvin Thompson, Ron Kellogg, Cedric Hunter, Greg Dreiling, Mark Turgeon, Danny Manning squad. But anyway.....

OU was shellshocked by playing in the Phog along and losing that Blake kid. But good D sure didn't hurt. KU is a great team this year. But we can all now get off KU's grape sack now thank you.

Lance

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              OU was shellshocked by playing in the Phog along and losing that Blake kid. But good D sure didn't hurt.
              Actually I was referring to the part of the game before Griffin went out. The first 5 minutes were the worst. When Griffin went out it was 11-2 and it was looking like it would be serious blowout. I thought that when Griffin went out it actually took a lot of the pressure off OU. It took a long time to get him off the floor and then there was a long time out and a bunch of ticky tacky fouls. By the time the game actually started again OU had recovered a bit.

OU actually had it close in the next 5 minutes.

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X