WSU (9-12, 1-7) At Memphis (15-6, 4-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a tough listen and I’m listening to the whole thing on radio today
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Hopefully Memphis continues their backbiting with each other and poor play. Shocks need to win this. Maybe we shoot the cover off the ball like they did in Wichita. We win by 2.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Not listening but guessing MK is lecturing fans on how they don’t know anything and this is just part of the process? Am I close?

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I’d almost take an alt spread at like -14.5 for more value
          Biggest question is has Penny lost more control of his team than Mills has of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
            Hopefully Memphis continues their backbiting with each other and poor play. Shocks need to win this. Maybe we shoot the cover off the ball like they did in Wichita. We win by 2.
            Has Memphis ever played bad against us since we joined the AAC? Honest question.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Biggest question is has Penny lost more control of his team than Mills has of his.
              If it was anyone else but us, I would be leery. Since it’s us, it’s going to be a get-right game.

Comment

If Penny gets any more guys with a criminal record in his lineup, they’ll have to start reading the Miranda warning during starting lineup introductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Not listening but guessing MK is lecturing fans on how they don’t know anything and this is just part of the process? Am I close?
                  Pretty much. Add in we shouldn't be questioning what Mills is doing at halftime. He's a highly successful coach that has a proven track record.

Comment

Forgot this game was on CBS. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Pretty much. Add in we shouldn't be questioning what Mills is doing at halftime. He's a highly successful coach that has a proven track record.
                      He is? They must have a different definition for that. Does he have more experience and success than all of us. Yes.. but he's far from having a proven track record

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I wonder it Eldridge received a stern phone call from MK, LOL.

Comment

Hope they keep it within single digits…

Comment

Sure nice of Jay wright to act like the Tulsa game didn't happen

Comment

We will be lucky to keep it under 20. I have a feeling Memphis LOVES beating up on us and they are due.

Comment

I like how CBS always puts us on vs. Memphis. Every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X