X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocktoberfest
    replied
    Originally posted by shocktown View Post
    Timing is not optimal either. In the last month I begrudgingly shelled out $6500 for SASO and tix.

For me, I'm just not giving out more cash, especially now.
    This is where I'm at. I'm pretty lukewarm on everything right now anyway. We just got slammed for SASO and tickets. Could I? Sure. Should I? Meh. I agree with JV. All this money talk sucks. These crackers are making me thirsty!

Leave a comment:

• shocktown
    replied
    Timing is not optimal either. In the last month I begrudgingly shelled out $6500 for SASO and tix.

For me, I'm just not giving out more cash, especially now.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

I'm sure this will end well

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    You know what's not good? All this money money money talk. And there's the story of the one student athlete who didn't get his promised advance and is suing. I know it's the current norm, but, man, all this just makes me feel, blah.

I don't know how this lasts. I'm just sick of the whole thing. Will college sports die?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    it's not good. I have no idea how they get this in front of people, but I'd never see it if I didn't see it on Shockernet.

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They announced it on May 9th. So 10k in 12 days. Not sure if that's good or not lol
    I'd say if it's a bunch of small donations it's okay. If there are multiple larger donations in there it's not good.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    Wheatshock Collective announcing a 100K matching drive.

Single donor will match the next 100K in donations.

They announced it on May 9th. So 10k in 12 days. Not sure if that's good or not lol

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This was my type of game when I was about 10.
    Does that make you feel younger?
    I remember that game, and loved it! And saying that I remember it made knees crackle without moving.

Leave a comment:

• Onegreatracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Looks every bit as fun with a little imagination from that age!

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Nothing made me feel older than putting in my preorder for the game. Was a youngster playing the last one that came out.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Onegreatracer
    replied
    Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

The college football game is coming out this summer and the hype is real - I would imagine if it does well that they look at making a basketball game. I'd pay big bucks for it!
    Nothing made me feel older than putting in my preorder for the game. Was a youngster playing the last one that came out.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

The college football game is coming out this summer and the hype is real - I would imagine if it does well that they look at making a basketball game. I'd pay big bucks for it!
    They should make franchise mode where all your players leave and you have to rebuild every year.

Leave a comment:

• wsushockerdude
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Made me laugh honestly.

also, with all this NIL, can someone tell me WHEN a new college basketball game for the PlayStation or Xbox is coming out? One of my favorite games of all time, and this is the perfect time for it now.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Who is that to the right of CC?
    I believe that is Madyson "Hype Girl" Espinosa. All 5'1" of her.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    She looks happy and she should be proud of her accomplishments. Way to go Lauren!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X