AN EARLY PREVIEW OF THE WSU BASKETBALL 2012-2013 SEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I know all about “taking a game off”… I’ve been “taking a game off” for several weeks now, however I’ll soon be back on the top of my game after I sell a few assets.

3500 Watt Generator for sale… anyone interested?
    I've always said the under belly of a good generator reflects the future assets of its production...just sayin!!!

Comment

Is that on of those dual overhead cams I have read about that everyone is eager to get their hands on?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Is that on of those dual overhead cams I have read about that everyone is eager to get their hands on?
        Its all for show.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I know all about “taking a game off”… I’ve been “taking a game off” for several weeks now, however I’ll soon be back on the top of my game after I sell a few assets.

I know a guy who can hook you up with a sweet tat in exchange for that generator.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Athlon Sports (I believe it was) picked the Shockers 2nd in the MVC.

Comment

I think this is the best thread ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                Mmm hmm

I would say that the Shockers are about to go alley-oop style, consistently- vs any team in the country, too. Any team in the country- bring it on. Come here, Kentucky.. you aint got Andrew Wiggins yet

The Shockers are taking it to the next level this year.. finally.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I know a guy who can hook you up with a sweet tat in exchange for that generator.
                  Which one of the volleyball players is this? There is no number on the jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                    Even better than than NIT Championship game thread? Or the Sweet 16 game thread? Or the 21-point blowout at Creighton thread? And many others.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      It is Ubiq.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        Even better than than NIT Championship game thread? Or the Sweet 16 game thread? Or the 21-point blowout at Creighton thread? And many others.
                        Speaking of the 21- point blowout at Creighton, it was showing in our Arena during our last Camp here. Before I could go back and watch the Camp action, I found myself just sitting at 21st and Hillside and just scrutinizing and relishing this masterpiece game in awe for a spell. Can u dig it? Groovy.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Do you have a picture of this generator?
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It's all about GodEhimenGod!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Do you have a picture of this generator?
                              What I see in that picture would generate at least 3500 watts!

Comment

If Hall doubles his points and bounds this Season, If EO has a banner Senior Season, if Armstead and FVV quarterback us by committee, If Wiggins and Baker play as consistent under the 3500 watts plus of lightning bulbs blazing with 10,000 plus Shocker folk gazing as they played this summer, if Cleanthony is Early on being a lock-down drag-out defensive stopper, and if D-Will is solid on both sides of the court, if if if, then we may just split with Creighton, take 2nd in the Valley Race, and sweep the Lew don't you know? Maybe better if we play together and play some serious D. when it counts the most? Dunno--too many if's. Oodles of ifs to consider as we approach another exciting black and yellow trek. We reloaded, we have plenty of depth, and as the curtains rise in Oct/November, we must, we will, get ready for some resolution to all of the 'ifs' on a rebuilding Season. Stay tuned because this will be fun. What if?
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X