Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther Suspended for 3 Games

Slow news time:

Wasn't too long ago that O'Rear and Ogre-Seder were in trouble for violating team and school rules. It's always a vague description like that, but I bet it's the same old thing... Drugs or alcohol. Maybe a DUI, but it said there was nothing in the police reports. There just must not be much to do up there at UNI :)
    Jacobsen runs a tight ship. I sure hope they don't take any weird losses because of it.

Comment

Interesting that he's back just in time for the big Bahamas trip..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yeah I think the same thing happened with ogre-Seder. He was back just in time either for st Louis or maybe the big dance.

Comment

Ah, yes -- back just in time for Louisville. Better watch out for that opener against Wartburg, though.

Comment

Sorry son, you're going to have to sit two exhibition games and a cupcake to send a strong message to the team -- if that's okay with you? Cuz if it's not we can totally suit you up and get you some playing time in those games. Let me know.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Sorry son, you're going to have to sit two exhibition games and a cupcake to send a strong message to the team -- if that's okay with you? Cuz if it's not we can totally suit you up and get you some playing time in those games. Let me know.
              Yup, that's a strong message alright!!

"Northern Iowa is coming off a 20-14 season during which James averaged 12.5 points per game. The Panthers’ first three games this year are at home against Wartburg, Toledo and North Dakota. James will be eligible to return for a Thanksgiving evening matchup with Louisville, a Final Four team last season, at the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas."

Comment

Working...
              X