Teddy Hawkings In Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    I know the difference. I've lived in Coffeyville and work in Ark City sometimes. They are both very similar though. They aren't great towns in my book.
    Cowley County is a good college though. I graduated from there. But the town is full of unpleasant people with Johnson County syndrome.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

People in ark city having Johnson county syndrome has to be the most ironic thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        People in ark city having Johnson county syndrome has to be the most ironic thing I've ever heard.
        Attitude sans money
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Agreed. Doesn't it take money to have that?

Comment

Working...
          X