Memphis Attendance Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Attendance Prediction

With highs predicted bot right around 0 on Sunday, a 15 mph north wind, and possibility of some snow what would be a reasonable expectation for attendance (butts in the seats, not tickets sold) for Sunday's game vs Memphis at Koch Arena?

I'm thinking 2k would be optimistic. Will make for an interesting stripe out.

Maybe people sit every other seat?? :)

Comment

Even with good weather I wouldn't have expected great attendance, but 2K might be optimistic if things play out as expected this weekend.

Will it be as bad as the attendance at Temple last game?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Will be there no matter what. I'm curious what Jaykwon Walton's reception will be. Don't normally bring out the boo birds but I will for him.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

We will be there! It's gonna suck, but we will be there!

Comment

Won't have to worry too much about CoVid.
            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

I will be there with 8 others. First time back to Koch in a very loooong time. Too long.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                I will be there with 8 others. First time back to Koch in a very loooong time. Too long.
                So...............9? Guessing 9?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Gotta make sure they space out and take a section each so we can "stripe the arena" appropriately

Comment

I remember as a student back in the early to mid 60's standing outdoors all night long in near zero temp to get a ticket and today's fans can't walk 5-10 minutes to get in. Gen's X and Z are a bunch of pansies in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      I remember as a student back in the early to mid 60's standing outdoors all night long in near zero temp to get a ticket and today's fans can't walk 5-10 minutes to get in. Gen's X and Z are a bunch of pansies in so many ways.
                      I wasn't alive in the mid 60s .. but i'm guessing they didn't have as easy access to watch the game in high definition in the comfort of their own homes either.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Yep. Niner...

Comment

Tommy want wingy!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Tommy want wingy!
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              With highs predicted bot right around 0 on Sunday, a 15 mph north wind, and possibility of some snow what would be a reasonable expectation for attendance (butts in the seats, not tickets sold) for Sunday's game vs Memphis at Screenshot_20240112_234608_WeatherBug.jpg Koch Arena?

I'm thinking 2k would be optimistic. Will make for an interesting stripe out.
                              It's paradise in Wichita! 0 is close having a degree. Spend Sunday in Omaha, we're screwed!
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X