Gold Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Jerseys

Should the Gold jerseys be worn at every home game?
    The Assman

I like them better than the white ones.

Comment

Yes, They are by far the best ones in the MVC, maybe even the NCAA
      The Assman

Comment

I love the yellow jerseys but I like the way we only wear them occassionally, for big games. If we wore them every game the novelty would soon wear off, imo.
        "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
        -- Pele

Comment

Originally posted by Perezident
          I love the yellow jerseys but I like the way we only wear them occassionally, for big games. If we wore them every game the novelty would soon wear off, imo.
          Thats a really good point but i still would like to see them more often
          The Assman

Comment

I think I heard Turg say that they try and wear them if they have two consecutive home games. They usually wear them in the second of the two games. Example: Chicago St. earlier this year after the Rockhurst game and last night after the Evansville game. So, we should next expect them in the Indiana St game on Feb 8th, after the SIU game on the 3rd. Then for the MSU game after the Bracket Buster game.

Comment

Like 'em . . .

wear them occasionally . . .

When can we get a yellow version of this years uni? Yellow with black stripes up the sides = classy . . .

Comment

Big games or two in a row is my vote.

Go Shocks!!!!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I say we should wear them occasionally and should even break them out on some roadies.
                  THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                    I say we should wear the occasionally and should even break them out on some roadies.
                    Agree!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockmeup
                      Originally posted by SekShocker
                      I say we should wear the occasionally and should even break them out on some roadies.
                      Agree!!
                      ^^^^

Also strange as it is. Im not sure what most of the older gen of shock fans though but when Fogler/cohen would have us wear them i thought they were the ugliest thing ever.

my oh times change

Comment

I love them. I don't think we should wear them all of the time.

But we should wear them more often.

GO SHOX!!! :posterwu:

Comment

Recommend we also wear them on the road during any regional or nationally televised game. Make us stand out to the televised crowd and provides a look other than the standard black uniforms of a visiting team.

Comment

Working...
                          X