Terrell Benton on KAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Benton on KAKE

Just found out that former Shocker radio analyst Terrell Benton will be on KAKE Sports Overtime Live in about 30 minutes to answer questions about the Shox.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Wow...."John" just supplanted Dennis as the worst caller of all time.

The Highlights:

Um, hi.......this is my...first time on live tv...................

I miss big guys like Paul Miller and we need more sweet 16 type players.

Pure genius "John".

Comment

Now we turn to longwinded Ron who questions why we don't screen for our 3 point shooters.

My God how do these people even manage to use the phone?????

Comment

I tried to get in late but Ron's unending question cut me off.

I was going to ask why we don't recruit more city league stars like Darrel Valentine and Antiqwan Car.

Also I was wondering if Terrell knows if the guys work on shooting their own charity tosses in practice because you know we seem to miss a lot of our charity throws in games.

I'll hang up and listen off the air.

PS Jason Duda, I love ya but that last segment was beyond painful.

Comment

Bruce's parting shot was darned good.

I look forward to the morning shows tomorrow. Plenty to talk about if they aren't clogged with Dennis and John.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            Bruce's parting shot was darned good.

I look forward to the morning shows tomorrow. Plenty to talk about if they aren't clogged with Dennis and John.
            Agree about Bruce's parting shot. I've been wondering if Marshall will make it to enjoy the future of his tenure here at Wichita State as well. Endure this the best you can coach, cause it only gets better after this year and the fans are always behind ya!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

damn I knew i missed something

Comment

It's worth the time to go to KWCH's site to see it when they post Sports Sunday.

Comment

The Highlights:

Pure genius "John".
                  Pretty brutal.

PS Jason Duda, I love ya but that last segment was beyond painful.
                  Wasn't nearly the same thing shown on Thursday?
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929

The Highlights:

Pure genius "John".
                    Pretty brutal.
                    Cut the guy some slack. He was just nervous and suffered from stage fright. What, you were never nervous the first time you kissed a girl? :)

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

The Highlights:

Pure genius "John".
                      Pretty brutal.
                      Cut the guy some slack. He was just nervous and suffered from stage fright. What, you were never nervous the first time you kissed a girl? :)
                      Nope! 8)
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

The Highlights:

Pure genius "John".
                        Pretty brutal.
                        Nope! 8)
                        Ahhhh.....it is very rare to meet a man of such calm and coolheadiness when it comes to the ladies. Playa's like ourselves are a rare breed indeed. :D

Comment

The Highlights:

Pure genius "John".
                          Pretty brutal.
                          Nope! 8)
                          Ahhhh.....it is very rare to meet a man of such calm and coolheadiness when it comes to the ladies. Playa's like ourselves are a rare breed indeed. :D
                          Indeed. :good:
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Now we turn to longwinded Ron who questions why we don't screen for our 3 point shooters.

My God how do these people even manage to use the phone?????
                            I hope he was quicker and to-the-point than when he asked the same question on the post-game show from AJ's.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                              It's worth the time to go to KWCH's site to see it when they post Sports Sunday.
                              It's up now

Comment

Working...
                              X