No announcement yet.

Black is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally like the Double Slick hair style with the Soul Patch facial hair style. :-)

Comment

In the name of Tom Cruise, thank you.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        In the name of Tom Cruise, thank you.
        No, Tom's is a more hip casual straight hair style. Our young players probably like it more but I don't care for it and he doesn't wear any facial hair.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
          I'm glad they brought black back. And I will be happy when the gray fad is over.........
          +1 Me
          +2 Teresa
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            No, Tom's is a more hip casual straight hair style. Our young players probably like it more but I don't care for it and he doesn't wear any facial hair.
            My comment was to the thread title, not to the previous post :)
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              My comment was to the thread title, not to the previous post :)
              I should have picked that up:)

Comment

Do the rules state that the BB uniforms must be one solid color (excluding names and numbers) or can they be trimmed in another school color?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  Since they're going black and white with some gray, maybe they should broadcast one game during the year in black and white.
                  Doesn't ShockerVision already do that?
                  "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Working...
                  X