No announcement yet.

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (6-3) at WICHITA STATE (7-3) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Panda half-time was great. Worth the ticket price just for that.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      We should get the red panda to be our point guard. She had no turnovers and made every shot.
      She isn't very good at getting others involved. Might be kind of a ball hog....lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We should get the red panda to be our point guard. She had no turnovers and made every shot.
        And, what, 8'3" on the unicycle?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

1st half observations:

Brian Mullins is just as annoying as I remember.
          SIU is vastly outmatched;
          WSU is content at times to fall back on their athletic advantage. About a quarter of the half was lazy.
          HB is progressing as a ball handler. Will likely be the point in the second half of the season if BC can’t go, his court vision is better than Bells
          RD3 will be fantastic when he gets his legs under him. He has a nose for the ball and tremendous instincts.
          WSU defense is stellar at times.
          C+, maybe B- overall. Spacing is still improving, as is players knowledge of the system.

Crowd is pathetic.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Standing ovation for the half-time show.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
              Standing ovation for the half-time show.
              Maybe all three people stood up to go get beer and nachos?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I’d hoped to see us stomping them. Right now it doesn’t look like that. Feels like we’re playing down to them, when I’d like to see a statement made.

Comment

Like to see us use our size inside a get a comfortable lead. Definitely not settling on 3s tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                    I’d hoped to see us stomping them. Right now it doesn’t look like that. Feels like we’re playing down to them, when I’d like to see a statement made.
                    They are def content to slack off offensively. Almost like it is easier than they thought so they aren’t putting I. The effort they should be to work for better shots.

Comment

Great pass

Comment

Not good, Beverly out

Comment

A lot of forcing on offense and lazy defense to start the second half

Comment

KP needs to man up. He is way too soft on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                              I mean, maybe we just aren't good enough to stomp them. We were only favored by 5.5 after all......

Just win....that's the only statement that matters right now. IMHO
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

KP needs to man up. He is way too soft on everything.
                                So infuriating. He could be so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X