Shocker Basketball Podcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Basketball Podcast?

Since Talk Angry appears dead, wondering if there is any other podcast that discusses Shocker basketball out there. Guessing no, but figured I would ask.

I thought about starting one. Would anyone listen? lol
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
      I thought about starting one. Would anyone listen? lol
      I host a leadership podcast and just had Ron Baker on. Pretty easy to do really. I do mine through M/S Teams. Ron was a fun guest. I know I would listen if you started one!
      Welcome to What Leaders Want with Host Jay Delling. This episode, Jay interviews Ron Baker, a Project Manager at Ascension Health. Ron is a former member of the National Basketball Association where he played for the New York Knicks and Washington Wizards. Prior to his NBA career, Ron played college basketball for the Wichita State Shockers from 2011 to 2016. After his Senior year of college, Ron authored a children's book titled, "You're too Big to Dream Small." He has personally signed more than 6,000 copies of the book. Today, Ron serves on several non-profit boards and is well-known in the Wichita community for his work with young people.Join Jay and Ron as they discuss leadership lessons from athletics, family, and business. To reach Jay Delling or Conatus3 LLC visit www.conatus3.com. Ron Baker may be reached at Ascension Health at ronaled.baker2@ascension.org.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I host a leadership podcast and just had Ron Baker on. Pretty easy to do really. I do mine through M/S Teams. Ron was a fun guest. I know I would listen if you started one!
        https://rss.com/podcasts/conatus3llc/1183313/
        A guy with real connections would interview Tekele Cotton. Just sayin'.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There were some guys that had a WSU "podcast" that were in some of the facebook groups. It was quite bad and kinda embarrassing. Talk Angry was produced well, pretty knowledgable, and didn't ask their guests mind-numbing questions. Pretty sad it seems to have disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

A guy with real connections would interview Tekele Cotton. Just sayin'.
            He came to our families Easter dinner his last 3 years at WSU if that earns any points.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

He came to our families Easter dinner his last 3 years at WSU if that earns any points.
              I know, I stalked him all the way to your house.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                  There were some guys that had a WSU "podcast" that were in some of the facebook groups. It was quite bad and kinda embarrassing. Talk Angry was produced well, pretty knowledgable, and didn't ask their guests mind-numbing questions. Pretty sad it seems to have disappeared.
                  Well the IB era sucked the life out of everything

Comment

We feed everybody on Easter. Even degenerate homeless stalkers.

Comment

As the guy behind the audio production of Talk Angry I'm grateful for the positive feedback on the quality. Making a good podcast requires some effort. Dustin worked hard to get good guests who had a high profile and spent time crafting good interview questions and had data ready to go. And of course everyone here knows Taylor's pedigree as the best beat writer, full stop. But life gets busy and while we all enjoyed making the podcast, other things had a higher priority (and paid the bills).

Fun side note, this experience got me to the Forge
                      Podcast Co. (www.forgepodcast.co). I now help others by producing and managing podcasts.
                      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Someone should reach out to Scotty Germann. Maybe he could facilitate a weekly podcast.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                          X