No announcement yet.

RICHMOND (4-2) at WICHITA STATE (6-1) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started off like a well oiled machine. Then got away from what was working…why?

Comment

12% from 3 pt range....work the ball inside
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

KP missing FTs and Bell trying to take over the game is how they closed the gap. Gotta get back to team ball and feeding the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
          Started off like a well oiled machine. Then got away from what was working…why?
          Greed

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
            KP missing FTs again
            5 misses in a row of you give him credit for the front end miss and no attempt on the 2nd throw

Comment

I will say that the band playing at halftone is actually pretty entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

5 misses in a row of you give him credit for the front end miss and no attempt on the 2nd throw
                Not good but he's 3-4 from the field and is the best facilitator on the team. Have to keep feeding the ball to him.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I'll just come out and say it. XB is playing very selfishly.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    I'll just come out and say it. XB is playing very selfishly.
                    He has been most of the year. It just worked better against the lower level competition (also why it was so awful against Liberty)

Comment

Is that typical. Players just walking out of the locker room like they have better things to do than try and finish off this game. ??

Comment

The Shockers played solid teamwork taking mostly good shots. Then we resorted to ,"one on one, I need more points ball "and opened the flood gates. 1-8 on trays and missing key free throws 44.4%.

Richmond will make few turnovers so the Shocks better buckle down and not give this win away.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                          Is that typical. Players just walking out of the locker room like they have better things to do than try and finish off this game. ??
                          Typical? Shouldn't be. But that's not what I'd call a good sign of what's to come.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He has been most of the year. It just worked better against the lower level competition (also why it was so awful against Liberty)
                            XB doesn’t know when to turn it off. Take it if it works, but the 3rd time you get stuffed you gotta stop.

Comment

They scored 3 quick baskets when Ballard was on the bench. His presence inside makes a huge difference.

Comment

I agree that Beverly needs to run the offense right now. He has 3 assists and also shooting well going to the rim when he needs to. Much more under control than XB
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X