X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluzrover
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    Colby Rogers would have, without a shred of doubt, saved Isaac Brown's job last season.
    with that, I think we should be happy he had to sit last year.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I like Fran, but no.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

I'm wondering if Joy and DR are leading our team in rebounds per minute played?
    Top defensive rebounding rates on the shockers per Bart Torvik:

Dalen Ridnal: 23.6
    Quincy Ballard: 19.9
    Kenny Pohto: 18
    Joy Ighovodja: 17.9

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
    Good game by the guys last night. It appears that they are responding to the coaching staff. Good minutes from Jacob and Joy. Ridgnal is a rebounding hound. Excellent late pick up for the Shocks. Kenny, X and Colby did their jobs. Abidde with a nasty dunk. We need to pick up a couple of wins against the Big 12 and SEC teams to be in contention for a at large bid.
    my meter must not be workin

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU2
    replied
    Good game by the guys last night. It appears that they are responding to the coaching staff. Good minutes from Jacob and Joy. Ridgnal is a rebounding hound. Excellent late pick up for the Shocks. Kenny, X and Colby did their jobs. Abidde with a nasty dunk. We need to pick up a couple of wins against the Big 12 and SEC teams to be in contention for a at large bid.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Rebounding Leaders:

Pohto - 12
    Ridgnal - 10 (WSU's version of Dennis Rodman?)
    Abide - 5
    Ighovocja - 5
    I'm wondering if Joy and DR are leading our team in rebounds per minute played?

Leave a comment:

• kcshocker11
    replied
    Much better effort...... Great FT shooting....Still need that FVV style point guard......Nice win Shoxs!

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

His teammates need to start cutting to the basket to give him better opportunities to pass out of the double teams.
    This^

I am not sure if the lack of cutting is by design, but last year Kenny proved he can make the right pass if there is movement off the ball.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Great win!!!!’

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by pogo View Post
    From my view more and quicker passing. Follow the shots crash the boards. More movement off ball. Lots of people watching the ball instead of moving. I would like to see improvement in these areas as I’m sure we all would. Overall good hustle and defense was better the second half. Refs sucked both halves. Germany looked decent and Joy plays just a tad fast. Overall I’ll take the win and let the film tell the tale. Go Shocks
    Early take on Joy:

When the game slows down for him, the rest of the players on the floor are going to have to speed up. He appears to have a gear that isn't available to a lot of players.

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    From my view more and quicker passing. Follow the shots crash the boards. More movement off ball. Lots of people watching the ball instead of moving. I would like to see improvement in these areas as I’m sure we all would. Overall good hustle and defense was better the second half. Refs sucked both halves. Germany looked decent and Joy plays just a tad fast. Overall I’ll take the win and let the film tell the tale. Go Shocks

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Kenny ripped into Ridgnal for exactly that when he got that hooking call. he was looking for a cut from him.
    I saw that. KPs head was in the game tonight and he was more aggressive than I've ever seen him. Maybe he's been monitoring SN and decided to prove something. Whatever it was, it was definitely promising, but he needs to be aggressive every game.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    A 19 point surpass and a 19 rebound advantage. NICE!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    This was a really good bounce back. Now we get one more tune up game then the difficulty ramps up dramatically for the rest of the year outside of like UTSA.

We gained back the 17 spots in KenPom that we lost in the liberty game lol .. back to #100

Leave a comment:

Working...
X