No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (3-0) at COASTAL CAROLINA (1-0) Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be a lot of people sweating the spread on this one..
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• -9? I knew it all along. HAHAHAH
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• There are going to be some tired legs. Too bad we could never pull away

Comment

• Rip got -9.5

Comment

• They gritted it out. Got a lot of work to do ... especially on defense. Should not give up 77 to Coast Carolina. Offense definitely better than previous years even with its faults.

Comment

• 4-0. Excellent start to the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  They gritted it out. Got a lot of work to do ... especially on defense. Should not give up 77 to Coast Carolina. Offense definitely better than previous years even with its faults.
                  I think Coastal Carolina is gonna be one of those teams that puts up a ton of points but still loses. I think when we look back at this game in the future, holding them to 77 is actually decent.

Comment

• I like X Bell. He is so much improved.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Just wanted to say Coastal had some dudes with absolutely terrible shot forms lmao. One dude kept shooting line drive jumpers and i kept screaming at my screen for him to stop sabotaging his team lol

Comment

• OMG Kenny looks like Weird Al Yankovich in that photo they were just showing!!

Comment

• 16 assists 7 turnovers. Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Also, how does the Liberty v Furman game end up on the +?
                            P5 football and basketball.

Comment

• KP was very tenative the first half. Also, he is much more effective running the high pick and roll than standing in the corner. Liking DR more and more. Was not sold on XB starting the season but he is getting better and better. More shots for Rogers. We need to block out better. Good win. Probably about a pickem game tomorrow night. Guys saw the court/each other much better this game.

Comment

• This is much more the kind of team we have come to expect. They will bring fans back to Koch.

Comment

Working...
                                X