Ticket Sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Sales?

I'm wondering if there has been more season ticket drops than usual this year. Things have been quiet on that front and you know that if the news was good they would be spreading it. They are having the "Open House" on Monday to try and generate sales. In my opinion, it is definately not the product if sales are down but the economy in general.

I dropped around $3,000 for my tickets and for the first time in many seasons considered cutting back due to the expense and where I think the economy is heading.

Has anyone heard where we are at for season ticket sales?

I haven't heard anything but I wouldn't be surprised if we're down some. I know I dropped mine this year and had a friend that dropped his last year. For different reasons. The economy around here hasn't been all that great, but I still expect us to average over 10k. We're just going to see more people buying individual tickets instead of season tix. I'll probably get to go to a couple of games for free over the next couple of years, but that'll be about it from me.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We added 2 more tickets last season. I was unable to move into a better location for this season...they're having the event Monday where you can see what's available.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
          We added 2 more tickets last season. I was unable to move into a better location for this season...they're having the event Monday where you can see what's available.
          I think the reason you weren't able to move into a better location was at the request of those better locations. Just kidding you know I love you moose.

Comment

We got the call a couple weeks ago and were able to improve our seats. Having said that, it wasn't like there were a whole bunch of open seats to be had. Based on that I don't think there will be any dramatic change in season ticket numbers.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I am sure President Obama has a federal assistance program for season ticket holders.

For information, start with Secretary Kathleen Sebelius at the Department of Health and Human Services.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I think that program is only for people living in Chicago, can spell the word 'union' and have no valid citizenship papers. Needless to say, prior to next season I'm renting an ultra-cheap apartment near Bill Ayers' house and will be renouncing my citizenship. (I already proved I can spell the magic word.)

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure that going to the Open House meets the qualification for receiving Welfare payments. I believe I saw it listed right under getting a massage.

Comment

Working...
                  X